obama Throwing Allies Under The Bus...

smitty

Hey Smitty: What exactly are YOU doing to get him out of office? Besides the everyday things you post here that no political figure sees. 

LOL!  It's one of education.  I know the kool-aid drinkers have not seen half, if any, what I post.  It's not about the politicians.  It's about educating the Low Information voter that hopefully is honest enough to see that there IS another side to the story they've been fed!   Which, in turn, might swing their vote the way I would like to see it.  Hence, that will affect who's in office.  I've always said that liberals aren't opposed to other sides of the story.  It just shocks the heck out of them that there is another side! 

The election can't get here quick enough to get this incompetent clown out of office. Just hope enough of us get out and vote to keep the dems from putting another in his place, because they all feel that Yobama is the best thing since sliced bread.

So one political party is better than another one? Lmao!  Thats part of the reason the country so damn screwed up. 

So one political party is better than another one? Lmao!  Thats part of the reason the country so damn screwed up. 

Republicans have traditionally been the party of lower taxes and less entitlements (although there are more and more big spender Republicans now) and the Democrats have been the party of higher taxes and more entitlements.

The Democrats have pushed stricter gun control from time to time when the political atmosphere was right.

So, in my opinion, one party is better than the other...of course, you can find plenty of folks that think the Democrats are "better".