Texas A&M 100 Texas 82 Final/Comments

king

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about this game...

I know its a rivalry and anything can happen...

But seriously...

The Aggies have an older more experience starting five...

The Aggies have Acie Law

The Aggies have Joesph Jones

The Aggies have Josh Carter

The Aggies have Antauvis Kavaliskus

And the longhorns have... Kevin Durant...

Last time i checked it takes more than one player to defeat a top ten team at home....

End of subject

I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about this game...

I know its a rivalry and anything can happen...

But seriously...

The Aggies have an older more experience starting five...

The Aggies have Acie Law

The Aggies have Joesph Jones

The Aggies have Josh Carter

The Aggies have Antauvis Kavaliskus

And the longhorns have... Kevin Durant...

Last time i checked it takes more than one player to defeat a top ten team at home....

End of subject

yea but kevin durant is prolly one of the top 5 players in the nation and the aggies starting 5 are just average players that together  make up a good starting 5

yea but kevin durant is prolly one of the top 5 players in the nation and the aggies starting 5 are just average players that together  make up a good starting 5

I would not consider Acie Law average. Kansas players said he was the best they faced all year, and they have played some pretty good teams and players already this season, beat Florida earlier this year.

You saying Acie is average shows either what little you know of the game or just an Aggie hater. Probably both.

Guest RBarker

what idiot said that kevin durant is all texas has... have u watched augustine or james play they are some really talented freshmen...

i say texas shocks a&m    TX wins by 5

Guest Techsan

Lonestar I hate to the bearer of bad news but if you guys pull this one off I do believe the folks in Austin are going to be screaming bloody murder.

There have been some questionable calls that have gone both ways. Bobby Knight would be dead by now with a heart attack over the officiating if he were in this game though.  ;D

Guest Techsan

Ags have big MO on their side in the late going. I have said it many times I firmly believe that college basketball is the number one sport in where home court advantage accounts for the most.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor