Indiana's Religious Freedom Law

5GallonBucket

So your sinning has ended? 

Apparently you are now Christ like and are now infallible. Either that are they should refuse you service as a continuing sinner. 

"go and sin no more"  Since there are no contradictions in the Bible, TVC, what do you think it means?  Just curious.   

Your wrong tvc its not based on looks alone its based on a belief.....  if you see two men or two women holding hands being affectionate what does that say....GAY.  And to the Christian believer that is a sin.  So looking at two men or two women being affectionate says they are gay....that's a fact.  Just like if I see someone stealing makes them a thief....right.  Just as a cop seeing someone murder someone they are a murderer, and don't tell me cops don't profile. 

Im not saying sinning is ok whether its visual or not.  But I am not a psychic.  God gave us eyes are we not supposed to use them?  God gave us ears are we not supposed to use them?

THis next comment (separate of this topic) is an example of using our beliefs and our GOD given Eyes to make choices. 

As humans we base a lot on what we see.  My parents guided and educated me to not hang out with certain people growing up because they saw how those kids acted and the lifestyle they were leading and I thank them for that cause my life could of turned out differently...(worse).  Now as a parent myself I will do the same with my children and that will be based on my foundation of God's word and my eyes from what I see.

To tell me I can't use my eyes.....is a complete joke

Your wrong tvc its not based on looks alone its based on a belief.....  if you see two men or two women holding hands being affectionate what does that say....GAY.  And to the Christian believer that is a sin.  So looking at two men or two women being affectionate says they are gay....that's a fact.  Just like if I see someone stealing makes them a thief....right.  Just as a cop seeing someone murder someone they are a murderer, and don't tell me cops don't profile. 

Im not saying sinning is ok whether its visual or not.  But I am not a psychic.  God gave us eyes are we not supposed to use them?  God gave us ears are we not supposed to use them?

THis next comment (separate of this topic) is an example of using our beliefs and our GOD given Eyes to make choices. 

As humans we base a lot on what we see.  My parents guided and educated me to not hang out with certain people growing up because they saw how those kids acted and the lifestyle they were leading and I thank them for that cause my life could of turned out differently...(worse).  Now as a parent myself I will do the same with my children and that will be based on my foundation of God's word and my eyes from what I see.

To tell me I can't use my eyes.....is a complete joke

You are going off the deep end trying to rationalize prejudice. 

Cops profiling? 

Can't tell a crook?

Someone said you can't use your eyes?

You can tell a gay couple when they walk in and ask you to bake a cake for two women or two men. Great, it is out in the open. But what if you know that a guy that shops in a store has been convicted of theft or any other crime and is current suspected of others. You "know" that as a fact. Do you refuse them? What about a person that you know is having an affair and committing adultery. What if a guy comes into a store and asks for a birthday card for his girlfriend.... but asks you to keep it quiet because he doesn't want his wife to find out. Now that he has admitted adultery do you deny the sale?

Or again, do you fall back on what you can see? 

It is like this, the law prohibits discrimination. You can have any religious belief that you wish or you can have none at all. That is your right. Your rights end at denying other people their rights. 

People are defending IN and a law allowing discrimination on religious beliefs but the govern that signed it said that was not the intent and it is being misread. They are also in the process of changing that law to make it even more clear. We still have people defending a law that does not exist and does not allow discrimination based on religion and still claiming that it is some kind of religious victory. 

Genesis 9:1   And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth.
Folks -- homosexuals can't do this.  So to say they are born this way, meaning God made them, can't be true.  Thoughts?

If they stop and think.....even evolution, were it true, would have wiped out anyone who had the gene for homosexuality......bottom line.....it is NOT a natural state, as God confirmed in Romans 1......

Genesis 9:1   And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth.
Folks -- homosexuals can't do this.  So to say they are born this way, meaning God made them, can't be true.  Thoughts?

Yep, gotta take your hat off to them--- more women for us.

NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE.

Are we to deny these people their right to go barefoot or shirtless?

I see no problem with businesses drawing lines as to with whom they do business. Maybe it helps their business, maybe it hurts. Still should be left up to them. They OWN the business. Kinda like trespassing. People have been legally killed for trespassing. Where was that line drawn?

Let me expound on the trespassing angle. Whether you are black, white, green, purple, a Catholic, Jew, Muslim, man, woman, gay, or bird watcher(did I leave anyone out? I wouldn't want to OFFEND anyone)....if I don't want you on my property, I can call the police and have you removed. But if I own a business on the same property, I have to let you in? Seems we are concerned with everyone else's rights except the owner. What happened to his rights?