bergdahl Is/Was A Deserter!

smitty

Well, it's official.  obama traded 5 taliban killers for a military deserter.  6 of bergdahl's team members originally said he deserted.  One said bergdahl left and sought out the taliban.  Again -- obama's not doing what's in the best interest of America.  Seems to be his pattern!

I don't see what that has to do with Intelligence value. The guy is an absolute dirt bag, but when the trade happened he was more valuable than the prisoners on a strictly intelligence related scope.

Interesting thought.  Where are getting your info that this is the reason why obama did it? 

Interesting thought.  Where are getting your info that this is the reason why obama did it?

I'm not saying this is why he did it, there are probably a lot of reasons that are way over my clearance. But working Intel I know that a man who lived in a terrorist camp for a few years has more Intel than guys who were in our prison for 10 years.

By default, all of our Gitmo detanies no longer have intelligence value, everything they may have once known has either been gathered, or is to old to be of use. Bergdahl has the most recent Intel.

WH caught trying to "BS" public on bergdahl.  From the article:  "White House ...caught trying to “BS” the American public, who they believed was “too dumb to realize it” on the swap for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.  ...empty five cells in Guantanamo and fill one in Leavenworth does that sound like a good deal now in hindsight?”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/03/25/fournier-wh-caught-trying-to-bs-on-bergdahl/