22-5A Standings

I don't even have a twitter account.
It's really about realizing EVERY coach uses those tweets in the recruiting process to help make decisions, sometimes about thousands of dollars. Just think before you angry tweet ladies. And your current coach can help with that. Make some twitter rules.

I figured that out lol though, it's probably like I found out about Nederland and Lumberton... my daughter's stuff shows up on my feed and she told me about some that I didn't see.. though again, I checked all the Vidor players accounts.. none of them are tweeting anything negative about PNG.

This does crack me up!!!

But...I will say that social media can make or brake a player come college recruiting time or even

getting a job after high school.

Parents and Players should watch what they put on social media and the things they do in the

community that could shed a negative light on the player.

Not saying that any of this stuff on this thread is true...just stating facts.

As stated before....prime example of social media no-no    Rockets fire social media manager after distasteful tweet
  • 322084_G.JPG
 Rockets fire social media manager after distasteful tweet

HOUSTON (AP) - The Houston Rockets have fired their social media manager after he posted a tweet with an emoji of a gun pointed at a horse's head as they were beating the Dallas Mavericks.

The Rockets confirmed the dismissal of Chad Shanks on Wednesday. Shanks wrote on his personal Twitter page that he would no longer run the Rockets' Twitter account but was grateful to the organization.

The tweet, posted just before the Rockets finished a 103-94 victory to win the first-round playoff series, read: "Shhhhh. Just close your eyes. It will all be over soon." It was quickly criticized on social media and soon deleted.

The Mavericks responded with a tweet from their official account to the Rockets, reading: "Not very classy but we still wish you guys the best of luck in the next round."