Rudy Guiliani

First of all, any form of true racism is unacceptable. However, prejudice and hate have always existed and always will. To think we can deselect racism from the board prejudiced spectrum is naive. It’s also wrong to label many forms of prejudice as racism.

We live in a day where law enforcement is portrayed as the enemy.

And why is all the focus on the 7%? 

FWIW, racism still exists and will always exist. Obama obviously would not get this much hate if he was white and from Kentucky.

But racism isn't the reason why black people kill each other over shoes and other dumb stuff.

B. S.  We raked bubba over the coals for 8 years and he's an Arkansas hillbilly.........try again sharpton......:P

Bush never lived overseas so no reason to believe he was from Kenya but I do believe his educational records were open to see and I dont believe Yobamas were.As for being muslim all one has to do his watch his actions to question his religion.

That's not even close to the same thing.

Questioning someone's ethnicity/religion/etc based off NOTHING is significantly different than blaming someone for events that happened.

Bush was blamed for the levies breaking....blamed for the Iraq war....

I'm not even an Obama fan. You guys acknowledge most black people blindly defend Obama because he's black but won't admit that he also gets extra hate because he's black? Come on mannnn

the problem I have with this article is it tries to diminish Guiliani's point that 93% of African American murder victims are murdered by other blacks. It does so by showing that 84% of white murder victims are murdered by other whites. In certain arguments this would be a valid statistic to point out, but not here. Guiliani's point is extremely valid. He's pointing out that an incredibly disproportionate amount of attention is given to an infinitesimal amount of murders. 93% of your murder victims are killed by other blacks, but the 1 murder (evidence shows it wasn't) committed by a white cop on a black citizen (criminal) gets national attention, rallies, and looting for days and weeks and months. that does NOT make sense. There are far more pressing homicide issues in the African American community than the occasional criminal being killed by police, especially when the overwhelming majority of these killings are justified, and the overwhelming majority of the ones that are not are prosecuted.

That's not even close to the same thing.

Questioning someone's ethnicity/religion/etc based off NOTHING is significantly different than blaming someone for events that happened.

I'm not even an Obama fan. You guys acknowledge most black people blindly defend Obama because he's black but won't admit that he also gets extra hate because he's black? Come on mannnn

Slow down.....I'm typically not part of "you guys" ;)

There are a few people that question his birth certificate.....Because he's black?  Maybe.......or maybe because they don't like his policies and are looking for way to get him out.

My stance, I don't like his policies. I think his thought process is flawed and he is doing a horrible job. I just paid $1000.00 in insurance cost to have some test run on my son. It ended up being nothing serious(infection) but before Obamacare, my deductible was $250.000, not $750.00 and insurance paid 90%, not 80%.

Now, the fact remains it is mathmatically impossible for him to have become President without the majority of the white populatuions vote.  So, either all those white have realized they disagree with his policies.....OR they realized they were racist and he was black.....to me, the first seems more reasonable.

FWIW, racism still exists and will always exist. Obama obviously would not get this much hate if he was white and from Kentucky.

But racism isn't the reason why black people kill each other over shoes and other dumb stuff.

Yes, he would because it his the ideology that people do not like about Obama.

Bush never lived overseas so no reason to believe he was from Kenya but I do believe his educational records were open to see and I dont believe Yobamas were.As for being muslim all one has to do his watch his actions to question his religion.

only God knows the deeds of a man's heart. Someone once told me that I am not a Christian, because of the church I go to. I just walked off. I considered the person an idiot and I thought he was to stupid to argue with.