Texas Muslims

new tobie

I have no problem with folks practicing whatever they want but you cant come to America which was founded on certain principles and laws and try to make us convert to your laws are way of life. If you like sharia laws one should either stay where they have them or move to where they have them. We have heard it time and again that the goals of the muslims is to implement their laws in this country. Keep your head on a swivell or it may end up rolling around on the floor and always remember to lock and load!

What religion was America founded on? People have what is called freedom of religion. Those people are more stupid then I thought.( Protestors). We cannot force others to be Christians, Jesus never did. You guys are sure not acting like Christians judging by some of your posts. Jesus would be proud. ;) ;) (sarcasm)

Wrong. I'm not going to let any group or faction politically correct their way into power while silencing me by saying they have some inalienable right not to be offended. Big Girl, you just offended me so shut up. How's that?

Never try and silence me from speaking my mind. I have every right as the Muslims to voice what I think.

First and foremost, someone has to prove to me that they are an American citizen. If they are not, our laws and our rights which Americans have died for do not apply to them. Pretty simple really.

Wrong. I'm not going to let any group or faction politically correct their way into power while silencing me by saying they have some inalienable right not to be offended. Big Girl, you just offended me so shut up. How's that? Good, I am glad I did. What does what you said apply to Muslims.

Never try and silence me from speaking my mind. I have every right as the Muslims to voice what I think.

First and foremost, someone has to prove to me that they are an American citizen. If they are not, our laws and our rights which Americans have died for do not apply to them. Pretty simple really.

good I am glad I did offend you. Wth does your rant have to do with Muslims.