vidor

Guest tigersvoice

Hey everybody - check out the latest Idiot in the membership.  This one is a real hot-shot.  I really look forward to his informed postings.  If you need to be convinced further, just see his email user name - it fits.

Guest play2live-live2play

i hear central is one of the best n it is ya going to loose (probably or mybe) just becarefull w/ 17 10 9 11  i mean the hole soccer team ya better  start praying ......

I think Central has a lot of good talent on there team I watched them play Nederland.  They have some very good foot skills.  But if they want to prove there 5 - 0 standing in district is deserved they should come out and play clean soccer, (Mexican style soccer does not mean DIRTY PLAY, deliberately trying to hurt another player is not a valid style of any soccer), for the rest of the season.  Then if they can beat Vidor, PNG and Lumberton playing clean they deserve to be at the top of the district.  I am very disappointed in the referring I have seen this season it is a shame when kids get hurt just because a ref does not control a game.  I believe in letting them play, soccer is a physical sport but there is a fine line between letting them play and losing control. 

As for Central's coach I lost all respect for him when I saw him put his hands on a player and shake him and scream at him.  No matter how many cards a player gets or how cheap he plays he does not deserve to be demeaned and manhandled by an adult especially a public school teacher.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami