Jeb: Cut Florida Government In Half...

smitty

Nash, I get your point, and I will try to clarify mine. While Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton are individuals and should not be blamed for the sins of their family members; they are from the same families with the same ideas and values. If any of those past presidents were truly great leaders, I might feel differently. While this is the greatest country on earth, our foreign policy, economic policy and monetary policy has us in a downward spiral that threatens our national security and way of life. I'm not sure a new candidate can usher us out of this mess, but I don't trust any Bush or Clinton to do so either. Frankly, I cant see the allure of either candidate and I don't understand why this country would as well.

Looking back, Clinton was a good President......although I think he disrespected The White House....

I am a huge Bush fan for 6 of the 8 years he was President. I think the political pressure got to him the last 2 years and he lost his drive and went along with some things he should not have.

Katrina was not his issue

I think he handled 911 as well as anyone could have.  I can't even imagine how Obama would handle that.

I personally thought bush and Clinton were ok presidents bush had too much on his plate from the jump with 9/11 Katrina. And Clinton only gets a bad rep from his sex scandal non really took hits on policies. I also think. Republicans should run either Jeb or Christie. If hillary indeed run.

If Christie is President my Cowboys will be in the Superbowl every year ;)