ted cruz

Big girl

bush is for abortion, for obamacare, for common core, for amnesty, for gun control, and a warmonger......what's the difference between him and hillary???? 

The only thing I have heard him say about gun control is he didn't think the "stand your ground" law should of been appied to the Zimmermand case.....and I agree 100%, Zimmermand was attacked and used the "self defense" law. What are you speaking of?

Explain the Warmonger as well.....I don't recall Flordia fighting any wars ;)

The only thing I have heard him say about gun control is he didn't think the "stand your ground" law should of been appied to the Zimmermand case.....and I agree 100%, Zimmermand was attacked and used the "self defense" law. What are you speaking of?

Explain the Warmonger as well.....I don't recall Flordia fighting any wars ;)

That's probably where I picked up he was weak on the Second Amendment......if he's willing to flip flop and compromise on the "stand your ground" law, he'll do it on anything.....

Warmonger......one who desires to be in a state of war with someone.....bush and hillary are both darlings of the neocons who want to always be in a constant state of war with someone.......

And I forgot....BOTH of them are for pervert "marriage"........

That's probably where I picked up he was weak on the Second Amendment......if he's willing to flip flop and compromise on the "stand your ground" law, he'll do it on anything.....

Warmonger......one who desires to be in a state of war with someone.....bush and hillary are both darlings of the neocons who want to always be in a constant state of war with someone.......

And I forgot....BOTH of them are for pervert "marriage"........

He didn't flip flop.....He was using the law like it was designed. When you are assualted and attacked, you don't need stand you ground, you need self defense. In other words, stand you ground could not exist and Zimmerman would have still have a legal right to defend himself.

I knew what the definition was....lol

We need to be in some wars.......unless you like Christians and Jews being beheaded all the time. I think W Bush reacted the way he should have with the information given.

I would vote for Bush.......

You are never going to find a canidate that thinks exactly like you do......never

You are never going to find a canidate that thinks exactly like you do......never

No, but I can damn sure find one that's not a carbon copy of hillary........I won't be voting for bush.....most real conservatives won't be voting for bush.....if bush is the republican candidate, you'll get 4 years of hillary.......

I think he is nuts. My family has Spanish origins ; therefore, I am a Hispanic. His race has nothing to do with it. Politicheck stated that only one thing that he has said politic wise is true.

I looked at politic check.....

The things they claim are not true were minor.....

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/nov/15/ted-cruz/ted-cruz-says-gun-prosecutions-down-under-obama/

This for example has 4 different ways you can calculate.....He was quoting 1 of the 4 with numbers that support what he was talking about.

Funny you say this, I was watching O'Reilly last night and they were discussing how the GOP won't nominate him because he'll lose in the general.

I can't think of any possible Republican candidate that makes liberals foam at the mouth and convulse like Ted Cruz does. Well, maybe Ted Nugent, but anyway...
Ted Cruz is one of the only candidates I can think of that has done exactly what he promised. He campaigned on repealing Obamacare, and he hasn't let up since elected. I honestly believe that the mainstream press will do everything possible to discredit Ted Cruz. He knows this and chose to forge ahead anyway. May God bless Ted Cruz!

O'Reilly's character is hilarious, yelling over people he disagrees with, calling people pinheads, etc. I watch it for entertainment

You were watching O'Reilly?   How can this be?  After all, you have stated that you don't pay attention to any biased networks( and we all know how biased you believe Fox is) and confine your viewing to the unbiased Al Jazeera and BBC.  What has happened?

I really don't care for the D or R, they don't care about us

That is probably the most honest statement I've read in these political forums. The old guard Republicans don't want any free-thinking, young, hot shot first year senator as the face of their party. They'll trot out another same old John McCain clone that got beat in the last two Presidential elections. I hope the Ted Cruz and Rand Paul type can prevail, but will have to watch and see.