colts at COWBOYS

The COWBOYS need this win in a bad way.  Murray may not play.  Doug Free and Zack Martin both suffered ankle injuries in the eagles game and their status for the game is still up in the air.  What are your thoughts?

This won't be an easy game, but I'm hoping that the Colts have a letdown after clinching the division this weekend, and honestly, the Colts have looked like crap the last couple of weeks. As for our running game, we have two decent backups in Randall and Dunbar. A large part of Murray's success this year is volume of carries and the quality of the offensive line. If either one of the backups get 20+ carries and Free and Martin come back and play, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the backup breaks 100 yards rushing. Heck, Randall averages 7 yards a carry this year. All that said, IF we can't establish a running game, and IF our O-line is injured and sucks, we still have a decent chance. Romo's been winning 8 games a year every year with no running game and a bad O-line, so we could still pull it out.

Haven't looked. Don't know if Indy can improve their playoff position. If not, they may rest some starters. Either way, Dallas controls their own destiny. Win out and we win the East. Tie the Eagles, we need help to even make the playoffs. Eagles win the tiebreaker.

I think the defense steps up and plays like they did against Seattle. Dallas can still run the ball and Romo is having a phenominal year. When it comes to crunch time, I always look to the defense to make the difference.

Side note......McLain is playing some fantastic LB. Need to work him in the lineup when Sean Lee returns.