Texas high school football coaching staff of the year....

Were not bashing Crosby. Were bashing you for not having humility. Later chump. Pump your orange ball up.

Humility is out the window after reading asine comments like yours it's all about bragging rights now and seems like that balls in this court. Not bashing Crosby but making a BBall reference to their season is a bit contraDICTory or or you just stupid?? Nice basketball reference haven't heard that for a month now but like the little punk bunny still going Bit&h oh and go pump your own ball I heard you need it!! CC TAKEOVER without ball pumpers

Has Crosby?? And here we go again with "has ever". I'm gonna be Blount with that statement, piss on last year two years ago ten years ago this is a new generation of young men. They don't care about what their dads team did they play for this years team. So has ever has the same conatation to me. I'm judging on what is being done this season plus we'd smash Canutillo and I think our coaches and kids have exceeded expectations to the nth degree!! CC TAKEOVER of ElPaso now!!

Huh? Just wanted to know a little more about Cantanillo. How in the world did you take my question as an insult to Crosby? Wow! Lol

ParkHunter I Am Not Big On Talking! I Am Doer! You Sound Mighty Behind That Keyboard Boy But I Know Cats Like You!!! You Probably Would Be Miserable If You Lived Near Westbrook Which Let's Me Further No Who And What You Are!!! Your Emotional Responses To These Post Leads Me To Believe That Crosby Has A Lunatic On It's Hands!!! Put Up The Chickens And Lock Down The Hens Because Jeb Got A Gun And He's Holding The Rabbit Hostage!!! You Need To Get You A Life Because I Don't Have All Day To Go Back And Forth With A Clown That, "Has Plenty" Of Hot Air!!! I Have Plenty Too But It's Responsibility Raising My Kids And Using Every Angle I Can To Get Them To The Next Level. Oh Yeah And Your Point About Winning!!! I was out helping my daughter who needed new terminals on her car so that she can continue to work not one but two jobs to support herself!!! My Son Just Was Named Offensive MVP Of 21-6A And Has Just Committed To A D1-AA University!!! Save Your Coins Square I Already Won!!! Westbrook Doesn't Define Me However Hen House Henry Crosby High School Football Does Define You!!! If I Were A Head Coach Or The Community I Would Find Your Rather Pedophilic And Disturbing!!!

Congrats To Those Kids But You Old Geezer's Need To Get A Life!!! Longed For........Longed For!!! I Long For My Kids To Get A Great Education And To Fulfill "their" dreams. What is your reward some bragging rights which is not your right at all!!! News Flash, Square You Had Nothing To Do With Those Victories!!! Grow Up!!! Also, That Band Wagoner That You Have Sniffing Your Droppings Is Probably That Fake That Change His Handle From 14 To 88!!! I Could Care Less About Crosby And The One Shot Town That It Is But Will Congratulate Those Kids On Doing THEIR(key word) thing!!! I Love Football Period But The Reason That Most Arguments Start On This Board And Many Others Is Because Some Bugger Eater Like Yourselves Think That You Are Somehow Embedded Into The Fabric Of The School You Use To Attend Way Back When Moses Was Alive!!! You All Are Childish And Annoying Because It Does Not Stop At You Rooting For Your Kids But Goes Into You Cyber Slaughtering Other Kids From Surrounding Area. Makes Me Think That You Are Trying To Fix What's Broken With You!!! I Aint Dr. Phil And All But Just My Observation Square!!!

Man, just enjoy your son's season and move on. He put up good numbers with a coach that was condusive to doing so just like his back that went to Baylor, the 1500 Walter put up as a sophomore, plus the dual 1000 yard rushers he had with Jakasay Evans and Dominic Merka who's at TCU. I believe Hervey put up the same type numbers last year but didn't have the extra playoff game to get to the same total before he left for Utah State. If you're excited enough to start several threads about your son leading up to his 1-AA commitment then the people here can be excited about something Westbrook hasn't don't since 1982 either. Just move along to the basketball thread and as stated before, congrats to your son on a good season.

@14 I really know now that it is you!!! Only a coward like you sitting over there in those woods would put up statistics to try and undermine a kids achievements. The fact that the US and Russia says that they went to the moon first matters not to me but the fact that they both achieved it is significant.

Your Quote: If you're excited enough to start several threads about your son leading up to his 1-AA commitment (THEN PEOPLE HERE CAN BE EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING WESTBROOK HASN'T DON'T SINCE 1982 EITHER) ASANINE

Like I said to you and old Jeb get you a life because all that matters is that my son has earned him a check for about 120k to go to school and continue his education and dreams of being the best out there. I think that Is what Superlative means!!! Offensive MVP!!!

And As For As The Difference Between Hervey And Smith It Is Not As Great As You May Think!!! Look up how many carries each of the boys had and I think you will be embarrassed by your ignorance!!! Hervey had somewhere around 100 carries in the first 3 games last year clown. Hervey was a bad young man on that football field and so is Demarcus!!! You wouldn't understand because you probably hadn't been with a woman since you were born. LOL!!!

@14 I really know now that it is you!!! Only a coward like you sitting over there in those woods would put up statistics to try and undermine a kids achievements. The fact that the US and Russia says that they went to the moon first matters not to me but the fact that they both achieved it is significant.

Your Quote: If you're excited enough to start several threads about your son leading up to his 1-AA commitment (THEN PEOPLE HERE CAN BE EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING WESTBROOK HASN'T DON'T SINCE 1982 EITHER) ASANINE

Like I said to you and old Jeb get you a life because all that matters is that my son has earned him a check for about 120k to go to school and continue his education and dreams of being the best out there. I think that Is what Superlative means!!! Offensive MVP!!!

And As For As The Difference Between Hervey And Smith It Is Not As Great As You May Think!!! Look up how many carries each of the boys had and I think you will be embarrassed by your ignorance!!! Hervey had somewhere around 100 carries in the first 3 games last year clown. Hervey was a bad young man on that football field and so is Demarcus!!! You wouldn't understand because you probably hadn't been with a woman since you were born. LOL!!!

Has Westbrook had the opportunity to play for a title since 1982, I truly may have missed it on the site I use? Not sure what's so asinine about that? You son is a very good football player, you've started several threads to say so and for him to receive recognition. I was just simply stating Flannigan's system is condusive to backs having good seasons and that he's put them in big programs before, it wasn't meant as a slight at all. I won't stoop to responding to the being with a woman thing and there's really no need to go into the numbers, but I will once again tell you congratulations on your son getting to further his education at McNese. i believe my degree has helped me in my career and I hope it does the same for Demarcus, not only is he a quality player I'm sure he's a quality kid.

P.S. - Cougar14 is banned. Pretty sure he would be coward enough to tell you exactly what he needed to your face for you though. I hear he's even pretty scrawny, I think LilTex has met him before?

@14 I really know now that it is you!!! Only a coward like you sitting over there in those woods would put up statistics to try and undermine a kids achievements. The fact that the US and Russia says that they went to the moon first matters not to me but the fact that they both achieved it is significant.

And As For As The Difference Between Hervey And Smith It Is Not As Great As You May Think!!! Look up how many carries each of the boys had and I think you will be embarrassed by your ignorance!!! Hervey had somewhere around 100 carries in the first 3 games last year clown. Hervey was a bad young man on that football field and so is Demarcus!!! You wouldn't understand because you probably hadn't been with a woman since you were born. LOL!!!

What a hypocrite, or maybe just a hippo, but you need to get a life. Talking about downing other kids in no way has 02 or myself done that yet all you do is come on here and talk about how great your son is.. How bout the OFFENSIVE LINE or the others who sacrificed for him to get that award. Not once have I heard your dumb azz say anything about them. Typical, all the glory to one and let the others just fade away and you wonder why your azz is sitting at home come playoff time. It's all about team so learn that from these backwoods Jebs, JACK!!!

FB06, I know you think your representing Crosby well but you're not. When Dayton had their run I used to hate some of the crap they would post and felt as if everyone in Dayton was a jerk, which of course wasn't the case. You're doing the same. I don't expect you to pull the reigns back but my recommendation would keep it on the positive side or the funny side. That's all I'll say.

FB06, I know you think your representing Crosby well but you're not. When Dayton had their run I used to hate some of the crap they would post and felt as if everyone in Dayton was a jerk, which of course wasn't the case. You're doing the same. I don't expect you to pull the reigns back but my recommendation would keep it on the positive side or the funny side. That's all I'll say.

I am representing My town defending them on this forum and never would have started posting if the same POSITIVE side would've been given. Maybe you should check some of your own posts as well when it comes to being positive. It's easy to coach from the cheapseats we all do it but these guys put in a ton of time in their job away from their family ( I'd be willing to bet way more than you or I at our job), that being said I'm all about making it funny and entertaining but when attacked or insulted I'm gonna go on the offensive as I fore warned in other topics. This website is designed to be opinionated and factful to the lay person in my opinion and has some excellent threaders with a wealth of knowledge (and some not so insightful threaders) and can sometimes get a little heated and passionate. Wrong or not, it has absolutely no bearing on anything on the field just a little bantering amongst communities. So take my stance for what it's worth, an opinion, a very good opinion I think (get it), but still just an opinion. CC TAKEOVER shutting down haters like our defense does and Cedar Park you're NEXT!! #CodeRed!!

all those people that were on the football form are now on the basketball and soccer tryout forms.I'm sure those are good places to be but we're not ready yet.OctFeb just to name one

I think oct/feb still trying to figure out who the NT was for Dayton last year?? CC TAKEOVER cause we know in Crosby who our NT is!!