Texas high school football coaching staff of the year....

Well this ought to be a no brainer. Triple threat on offense graduated, 15 or so underclass men as starters and playing vital roles including freshman and soph RB's, 1 Soph WR and WR / QB Junior, 2 LB / S Junior, CB Soph, well balanced offense, bend but don't break Defense that has been lights out (but according to Austin Statemen is suspect, I suspect they hire idiots over there), no returning skill position SR starters on offense but very good leaders, not ranked in the state, heck maybe in the area, but yet have somehow defied the odds and sit perched atop the area one game away from the Holy Grail of Texas High School football. So, I ask two simple questions, why not Crosby coaches and do you have your cowbells ( sorry 02 only had one question but thought it would be a little more entertaining adding your second one). I know y'all hate on us humble Coogs a time or two and I know down deep some of you really do wish us good luck on the quest for a ring but can any of you think of a more deserving staff then the Crosby leaders. Man to be a fly on the wall in that first off season meeting would have been cool. Cause I can speculate what I believe was said is this: Well guys we lost 90 % of our offense and gave up a ton of points so how we gonna compete next year and to a man the response was probably well Coach will win with three things: a hardcore off season regimen, newfound leadership, and vision. A vision to instill in these young men that if you buy into the program and become a family any thing is possible. Now where's the dominoes pizza guy!! Anyhow, I'm in awe of how this community has taken a raucous fan base to a new level cause we've got a fever alive and well in Crosby and we need more cowbells. Bring on CP cause We ain't scared. CC TAKEOVER the New Katy of the east side!!!

Well this ought to be a no brainer. Triple threat on offense graduated, 15 or so underclass men as starters and playing vital roles including freshman and soph RB's, 1 Soph WR and WR / QB Junior, 2 LB / S Junior, CB Soph, well balanced offense, bend but don't break Defense that has been lights out (but according to Austin Statemen is suspect, I suspect they hire idiots over there), no returning skill position SR starters on offense but very good leaders, not ranked in the state, heck maybe in the area, but yet have somehow defied the odds and sit perched atop the area one game away from the Holy Grail of Texas High School football. So, I ask two simple questions, why not Crosby coaches and do you have your cowbells ( sorry 02 only had one question but thought it would be a little more entertaining adding your second one). I know y'all hate on us humble Coogs a time or two and I know down deep some of you really do wish us good luck on the quest for a ring but can any of you think of a more deserving staff then the Crosby leaders. Man to be a fly on the wall in that first off season meeting would have been cool. Cause I can speculate what I believe was said is this: Well guys we lost 90 % of our offense and gave up a ton of points so how we gonna compete next year and to a man the response was probably well Coach will win with three things: a hardcore off season regimen, newfound leadership, and vision. A vision to instill in these young men that if you buy into the program and become a family any thing is possible. Now where's the dominoes pizza guy!! Anyhow, I'm in awe of how this community has taken a raucous fan base to a new level cause we've got a fever alive and well in Crosby and we need more cowbells. Bring on CP cause We ain't scared. CC TAKEOVER the New Katy of the east side!!!

Nope, my vote is Canutillo. 

Has Crosby?? And here we go again with "has ever". I'm gonna be Blount with that statement, piss on last year two years ago ten years ago this is a new generation of young men. They don't care about what their dads team did they play for this years team. So has ever has the same conatation to me. I'm judging on what is being done this season plus we'd smash Canutillo and I think our coaches and kids have exceeded expectations to the nth degree!! CC TAKEOVER of ElPaso now!!

Has Crosby?? And here we go again with "has ever". I'm gonna be Blount with that statement, piss on last year two years ago ten years ago this is a new generation of young men. They don't care about what their dads team did they play for this years team. So has ever has the same conatation to me. I'm judging on what is being done this season plus we'd smash Canutillo and I think our coaches and kids have exceeded expectations to the nth degree!! CC TAKEOVER of ElPaso now!!

Your emotions taking over. Answer the question. 

A lot of  "our" in that post. He must be a player. Congrats kid yall are doing well!!!

Nah, but I've been on SETX for about 8 years and finally had enough of the BS that Crosby football has garnered so I created a screen name to combat people like you with your sideway popshots that apparently reads one thread and thinks he knows everything. Nice try but remember you assumed (not me) who I am, threw out a backhanded slap so I'm gonna tell ya. I came in strong with my belief and confidence in this "YEARS CROSBY TEAM" that unlike a lot of parents or spectators I have a personal connection with these kids (not just my own) since I've coached a ton of them since they have been about 5 or 6 so I'm not stopping now. So, take it for what it's worth, read my threads or not (I don't care) but the stakes have just went up, if you come at me or "OUR" team I'm going on the offensive. So go ahead and think "well who does he think he is" and I'll respond I'm just a dad that finds SETX very entertaining and a great source for the inside track and the pulse of football in the golden triangle and East Houston by a lot of knowledgable, interesting people. I'm a football junkie that love to hear things like: your kid made all district or here's my sons highlights or this kids committed to this place to fulfill his dreams, cause I think we all should be proud of these young men that work so hard for our entertainment. I didn't start out on here nor was it my intentions to argue with people it's just kinda veered that direction so it is what it is, but I just wanted to give my take on my towns football team. So, like I said, I'm gonna continue to post my threads, defend "MY" team, and give an account of this team as I see it. Have a great day.. CC TAKEOVER coming to THE Darrell K. Royal Memorial Stadium real soon to yet again silence the critics and give the people of Crosby Texas what they have longed for so many years, a birth in the State Championship... #CodeRed...

Nah, but I've been on SETX for about 8 years and finally had enough of the BS that Crosby football has garnered so I created a screen name to combat people like you with your sideway popshots that apparently reads one thread and thinks he knows everything. Nice try but remember you assumed (not me) who I am, threw out a backhanded slap so I'm gonna tell ya. I came in strong with my belief and confidence in this "YEARS CROSBY TEAM" that unlike a lot of parents or spectators I have a personal connection with these kids (not just my own) since I've coached a ton of them since they have been about 5 or 6 so I'm not stopping now. So, take it for what it's worth, read my threads or not (I don't care) but the stakes have just went up, if you come at me or "OUR" team I'm going on the offensive. So go ahead and think "well who does he think he is" and I'll respond I'm just a dad that finds SETX very entertaining and a great source for the inside track and the pulse of football in the golden triangle and East Houston by a lot of knowledgable, interesting people. I'm a football junkie that love to hear things like: your kid made all district or here's my sons highlights or this kids committed to this place to fulfill his dreams, cause I think we all should be proud of these young men that work so hard for our entertainment. I didn't start out on here nor was it my intentions to argue with people it's just kinda veered that direction so it is what it is, but I just wanted to give my take on my towns football team. So, like I said, I'm gonna continue to post my threads, defend "MY" team, and give an account of this team as I see it. Have a great day.. CC TAKEOVER coming to THE Darrell K. Royal Memorial Stadium real soon to yet again silence the critics and give the people of Crosby Texas what they have longed for so many years, a birth in the State Championship... #CodeRed...

A freaking men.

Congrats To Those Kids But You Old Geezer's Need To Get A Life!!! Longed For........Longed For!!! I Long For My Kids To Get A Great Education And To Fulfill "their" dreams. What is your reward some bragging rights which is not your right at all!!! News Flash, Square You Had Nothing To Do With Those Victories!!! Grow Up!!! Also, That Band Wagoner That You Have Sniffing Your Droppings Is Probably That Fake That Change His Handle From 14 To 88!!! I Could Care Less About Crosby And The One Shot Town That It Is But Will Congratulate Those Kids On Doing THEIR(key word) thing!!! I Love Football Period But The Reason That Most Arguments Start On This Board And Many Others Is Because Some Bugger Eater Like Yourselves Think That You Are Somehow Embedded Into The Fabric Of The School You Use To Attend Way Back When Moses Was Alive!!! You All Are Childish And Annoying Because It Does Not Stop At You Rooting For Your Kids But Goes Into You Cyber Slaughtering Other Kids From Surrounding Area. Makes Me Think That You Are Trying To Fix What's Broken With You!!! I Aint Dr. Phil And All But Just My Observation Square!!!

Congrats To Those Kids But You Old Geezer's Need To Get A Life!!! Longed For........Longed For!!! I Long For My Kids To Get A Great Education And To Fulfill "their" dreams. What is your reward some bragging rights which is not your right at all!!! News Flash, Square You Had Nothing To Do With Those Victories!!! Grow Up!!! Also, That Band Wagoner That You Have Sniffing Your Droppings Is Probably That Fake That Change His Handle From 14 To 88!!! I Could Care Less About Crosby And The One Shot Town That It Is But Will Congratulate Those Kids On Doing THEIR(key word) thing!!! I Love Football Period But The Reason That Most Arguments Start On This Board And Many Others Is Because Some Bugger Eater Like Yourselves Think That You Are Somehow Embedded Into The Fabric Of The School You Use To Attend Way Back When Moses Was Alive!!! You All Are Childish And Annoying Because It Does Not Stop At You Rooting For Your Kids But Goes Into You Cyber Slaughtering Other Kids From Surrounding Area. Makes Me Think That You Are Trying To Fix What's Broken With You!!! I Aint Dr. Phil And All But Just My Observation Square!!!

You could careless but your jealous azz Is reading Crosby threads. Like I said earlier I'm on the offensive and not taking BS from fools. I'd be miserable too having to live near WB probably move to a community that wins. Done with you unless you'd like yo continue cause I got plenty and haven't even opened up my best!! CC TAKEOVER cause we have a better coach NOW!!

This park hunter is living on a dream and thats all it is. Crosby has one or two good seasons every 20 years and he boosts bout it like they have won state titles forever! Let him have his bragging. It will end shortly. Congrats on a good year.

Seriously you people crack me up with all this Crosby hate so I'm not even gonna expand on your shot except to say your wrong and kiss my azz. Cya chump. Oh and I can go all day letting you know cause like my team I can back it up