CARTHAGE VS LCM

GeauxMe

Well, you might want to reconsider.
They have 3 rings in 5 years.

I was at the WOS game. Carthage handled them even on an Off night

Carthage Coach said the one team Carthage was worried about was WOS, so don't blow smoke up our arse. WOS played like sh*t against the Carthage last year! 2 out of 3 and WOS would have prevailed. Carthage will get beat before they get out of the region!

Carthage Coach said the one team Carthage was worried about was WOS, so don't blow smoke up our arse. WOS played like sh*t against the Carthage last year! 2 out of 3 and WOS would have prevailed. Carthage will get beat before they get out of the region!

most likely it will come Saturday night against the Bears!!!

Carthage beats LCM by 30 on a cold windy night in Lufkin

WOS as I said was the second best team in the state last year. You'll need to revisit the film. WOS had one fumble (stripped) by Carthage before the half.

There is a difference between forced and unforced turnovers. WOS didn't hand the win to Carthage. They were outplayed physically, in all 3 categories.

Surratt was politically correct but it's not in him to "worry" about a team. Good luck in the playoffs this year. I have WOS going very deep. Don't let me down

I'm very impressed with the football program at Carthage after the win over WOS last year. I have just learned that Ryan Mallet was also a QB from Carthage years ago. He has just been upgraded to starting line-up here in Houston for the Texans. I didn't realize that they (Carthage) would still be in the same division as WOS in the deeper rounds, hum should be interesting. 

I'm very impressed with the football program at Carthage after the win over WOS last year. I have just learned that Ryan Mallet was also a QB from Carthage years ago. He has just been upgraded to starting line-up here in Houston for the Texans. I didn't realize that they (Carthage) would still be in the same division as WOS in the deeper rounds, hum should be interesting. 

Carthage and WO-S are not in same division. They will not see each other in playoffs.

WO-S had 7 turnovers in their 28-14 loss to Carthage. Mustang defense held them to two FG's early and stopped them on a 4th down deep in WOS territory. Also Carthage converted a 4th and 11 from their own 18 yard line with only a touchdown lead. Nobody dominated. It was a good game of two very different halves.

WO-S had 7 turnovers in their 28-14 loss to Carthage. Mustang defense held them to two FG's early and stopped them on a 4th down deep in WOS territory. Also Carthage converted a 4th and 11 from their own 18 yard line with only a touchdown lead. Nobody dominated. It was a good game of two very different halves.

So very true! Thanks for being right on!

Carthage beats LCM by 30 on a cold windy night in Lufkin

WOS as I said was the second best team in the state last year. You'll need to revisit the film. WOS had one fumble (stripped) by Carthage before the half.

There is a difference between forced and unforced turnovers. WOS didn't hand the win to Carthage. They were outplayed physically, in all 3 categories.

Surratt was politically correct but it's not in him to "worry" about a team. Good luck in the playoffs this year. I have WOS going very deep. Don't let me down

Don't try to revise history saying WO-S was outplayed physically. Here's a little inside info about what Coach Surrat said concerning WO-S. He told the Kilgore HC that WO-S was the hardest hitting team Carthage had ever played. I know that for a fact. Also, you should have seen the look of relief on Surrat's face at the end of the game when he shook hands with Coach Thompson. We were good enough to beat them and Surrat knew it. Carthage did a better job of handling the cold weather and windy conditions on offense than WO-S did with their offense. They were just a little bit better than WO-S on this day. I'm still blown away that Carthage went for it on 4th and 13 at their 18 yard line. The most gutsy call I have ever seen in a high school football game. They get a 17 yard QB keeper for a first down. That was the play of the game. Any team who turns over the ball seven (or was it six?) times is gonna lose against a team as good as Carthage. 

they didn't do to much research on it then LOL

The association and relationship to the coach at Carthage was the focal point, and basically they were reporting that he has strong ties to the area. I would not look at their record and believe them to be a team that will not siege on the opportunity to start fresh in the playoffs. They will play hard. 

Don't try to revise history saying WO-S was outplayed physically. Here's a little inside info about what Coach Surrat said concerning WO-S. He told the Kilgore HC that WO-S was the hardest hitting team Carthage had ever played. I know that for a fact. Also, you should have seen the look of relief on Surrat's face at the end of the game when he shook hands with Coach Thompson. We were good enough to beat them and Surrat knew it. Carthage did a better job of handling the cold weather and windy conditions on offense than WO-S did with their offense. They were just a little bit better than WO-S on this day. I'm still blown away that Carthage went for it on 4th and 13 at their 18 yard line. The most gutsy call I have ever seen in a high school football game. They get a 17 yard QB keeper for a first down. That was the play of the game. Any team who turns over the ball seven (or was it six?) times is gonna lose against a team as good as Carthage.

Nobody has to try to do anything.
The score speaks for itself. I watched the game just like you did and froze my naeNae's off. Perhaps the conditions blurrier your visual perception. Turnovers forced and unforced. Lack of discipline and execution, but the elements favored WOS strongly. Carthage is a spread built offense that sets up the run with it's ability to spread the field in an all our aerial assault. On that night - virtually impossibly to have success. Stark got beat and that's all

Hardest hitting team that Carthade had ever played?. The boys up north hit much harder than the speed pansies down South

Try again