MCM injuries???

jake94

So Ned has sold out every game this year? Wow I didn't know that. Congrats.

Who said that??? Your buddy Mr James brought up that Nederland didnt sellout the Central road game? Y'all want to talk about all kinds of stuff leading up to this one, how poor our student section is, how poor our overall fan support is, I fully expect to get to how crappy our stadium and lack of cool uniforms are too before said and done. I'm sure y'all will think of more.

I think our stadium is just fine lots of history there, I like PNG's stadium too, it is really nice and I really like our winning record there. As for PNG and Ned fans....they are on equal ground as far as I am concerned....I've seen Ned fans leave early when things went south for us, and I have seen PNG do the same thing, its just in the last 20 years in head to head contests we've seen you do a little more of it.

Well speaking as a parent that cleaned up after the Nederland vs. PNG game last year, I was not aware that making a big mess is considered spirit! I'm not talking about the powder either, the rain washed that away. It was the piles of feathers and bags of beads that were thrown everywhere. There is a big difference between being spirited and what your student section did, I for one would not be proud of them!! BTW, you other adults may not have said anything but your kids sure did about our stadium and uniforms and so much more and how it sucked to be from the poor Nederland school!

I watched the fans that left early last Friday, we were winning by the way, and it was people with young children and some of our older fans. I've been at plenty of games and watched fans leave early, Nederland included. People don't want to fight the traffic.

As far as the students, they all talk trash, both sides. If you go through and read the posts from the grown ups I am sure you can see where they have learned it from.

With that being said, good luck to both teams. I am hoping to watch a hard fought injury free game!

we will see how quickly Indjun fans leave Friday.... kinda been a pattern for y'all for the past 4 years soon to be 5.

Well speaking as a parent that cleaned up after the Nederland vs. PNG game last year, I was not aware that making a big mess is considered spirit! I'm not talking about the powder either, the rain washed that away. It was the piles of feathers and bags of beads that were thrown everywhere. There is a big difference between being spirited and what your student section did, I for one would not be proud of them!! BTW, you other adults may not have said anything but your kids sure did about our stadium and uniforms and so much more and how it sucked to be from the poor Nederland school!

:rolleyes:

badnd, that wouldn't be your response if our students did that at your "state of the art" stadium!

Got no problem with your students making a mess leaving Dog Ch!+ on the stands at a football game supporting their team. As long as they don't break anything or spray paint anything. How bout Nederland students choping down the totem pole back in the day on PNGs campus. Yeah them Nederland kids are saints!!! Before it gets stupid, I know PNG students have vandalized NISD property over the years as well. Give it a rest.