Orangefield at HJ Predictions

Hats off to Coach Dubois and what he's done at Hardin Jefferson in such a short time. I don't really know Coach, but completely respect him for what he's done and stands for as a leader and mentor of young men. Him and Coach Smalley are friends and both lead their teams in the correct manor giving God all the glory. So refreshing to see these days!!! And as someone posted earlier, when it's all said and done, these two teams will pray together on the field as one. That's pretty awesome right there.

I hope my Cats can find a way to pull this one out, but that's going to be easier said than done!!!

Good luck to both teams in this game and for the remainder of the year!!!

Go Cats!!!

I don't think HJ will be overlooking OF this week.  Dubois is too good of a coach for that and I'm sure he has been instilling in his players that starting this week the games really count.  What they've done up to this point in the season is nice but it does not mean anything if they overlook the Bobcats and get beat.  He will keep his players level headed knowing that if they come into this game thinking all they have to do is show up to get the win then it's likely they can lose.  Dubois we have them ready to go come Friday.

As for my Bobcats, they have to try to do what they do best.  Move the ball on offense and try to keep the HJ offense off the field.  They will have to play an almost perfect game this week.  They can not turn the ball over and can not have stupid penalties.  If they play like they did against Newton they can upset the Hawks this week.  Both of these programs are heading in the right direction and it's great for both communities.  I've been pulling of the Hawks all season and after Friday I will be again.  Hoping for a clean injury free game.

Both of the head coaches, Smalley and Dubose, are disciples of Jeff Mathews....the best COACH in the area. COACH meaning affecting young peoples lives both on and off the field. It is very refreshing to have these great coaches in the area. Talked with the head referee for this game (he works for my company) and he expects to be home by 9:30. HJ 28, OF 14 in a battle of slot T running clocks!

Both of the head coaches, Smalley and Dubose, are disciples of Jeff Mathews....the best COACH in the area. COACH meaning affecting young peoples lives both on and off the field. It is very refreshing to have these great coaches in the area. Talked with the head referee for this game (he works for my company) and he expects to be home by 9:30. HJ 28, OF 14 in a battle of slot T running clocks!

Remember it is homecoming for HJ don't expect to get out of there too early, we have a lot of bells and whistles to get through.