Hypocrisy? Integrity?

stevenash

That is only done when one of the "enlightened" suggests that they are too intellectually superior to have conversations with the common folk.

I don't think I'd qualify as a spelling Nazi. However, I would be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes when one of the "commoners" on here goes on a rant about how stupid the "libtards" are, all the while completely oblivious to a clear grammar error, improper use of a word (their/there/they're, to/too/two, etc), or bad misspelling that's not an obvious smartphone autocorrect.

There is the occasional liberal on here guilty of the same thing, but based simply on numbers it's not nearly as prevalent.

I don't have any issues with spelling unless it is coming from someone who tries to establish that I am not intellectually qualified to talk with him/her. Have experienced that only from the left on this board plus a veiled lefty or two. The prevalence to which you refer has a definite correlation to the number of righties vs lefties on the board

I don't think I'd qualify as a spelling Nazi. However, I would be lying if I said I didn't roll my eyes when one of the "commoners" on here goes on a rant about how stupid the "libtards" are, all the while completely oblivious to a clear grammar error, improper use of a word (their/there/they're, to/too/two, etc), or bad misspelling that's not an obvious smartphone autocorrect.

There is the occasional liberal on here guilty of the same thing, but based simply on numbers it's not nearly as prevalent.

A perfectly acceptable portmanteau. 

(...and no footballer06, I didn't have to google it, didn't read it off of wikipedia, didn't call bullets13 for some grammar lessons or otherwise plagiarize it from any other source)

I don't have any issues with spelling unless it is coming from someone who tries to establish that I am not intellectually qualified to talk with him/her. Have experienced that only from the left on this board plus a veiled lefty or two. The prevalence to which you refer has a definite correlation to the number of righties vs lefties on the board

You've only experienced it from the left because no matter what someone from the right puts on this site, all righties immediately embrace it as fact and see no reason to criticize it. Some of the righties on here criticize lefties all the time, and yes some of the lefties do the same to the right. But righties outnumber lefties probably 25-1 on here, which is why I say it comes from that direction much more. So in that, at least, you and I are in agreement.