ETSN article on the PN-G TCH game

prepballfan

Not that hard? Youre free any week you like to sit right beside me and keep stats, play by play and tweet all at same time pal. No better yet, it has to be a PNG game when the team snaps ball before youve picked your head up from last play.
Yes last night was worst working night ever had in 14 years, ive admitted it. How and why last night was so off for at least two of the papers or even maybe 3 i have no clue. But when a game is out of hand in 1st quarter, sadly we day dream like anyone else or start watching other scores. This was second game in row like that for me personally and i was kinda let down because for 2 weeks i expected close, great games and could have wrote and finished story at half.
But id be shocked if you never had an off work day.

Not that hard? Youre free any week you like to sit right beside me and keep stats, play by play and tweet all at same time pal. No better yet, it has to be a PNG game when the team snaps ball before youve picked your head up from last play.
Yes last night was worst working night ever had in 14 years, ive admitted it. How and why last night was so off for at least two of the papers or even maybe 3 i have no clue. But when a game is out of hand in 1st quarter, sadly we day dream like anyone else or start watching other scores. This was second game in row like that for me personally and i was kinda let down because for 2 weeks i expected close, great games and could have wrote and finished story at half.
But id be shocked if you never had an off work day.

looks like someone struck a nerve.

it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to find help

Fyi, those stats are off in few areas too. It happens. Theres a reason im a sports writer and not lawyer or doctor. Lol

here is a question for you.

baseball has an official book for games.

how come football does not have an official book for stats? seems like it would make things easier for all involved and official. 

Each team has a stats guy usually. Yes I have called to compare and will go by those when I get ahold of coach. I completely got rid of mine LOL. In my defense, I was not terribly off as I thought I would be. I had 606 total, that site had 580. About 30 for CH too. 

Oh, and thanks Chapel Hill for turning in a 2013 roster to the program maker, that was great for getting wrong names too. Or, they didn't turn in any so it was decided to put last year. Either way, gracious.

Last time I will seem to care because I truly want that night and story to just go away....as you can see it was set up for doom. My apologies for the errors, I will try harder cause I hate being that wrong. I was never being defensive tonight. I wanted to explain we don't just keep stats but last night was alll on me