Corrigan-Camden 74 Kountze 40/Final

WOSgrad

I don't think there is a problem in Kountze other than unrealistic expectations. Coach Joubert is a fine coach and motivator as proven by his success in everything he coaches. Graylon Arnold is an exceptional athlete no doubt about it. The fact of the matter is that Kountze is a club that made the playoffs last year as the 4th place club. It takes time to build a program and you have to be successful to get those kids in the hall interested. I still think Kountze gets in the playoffs with the 4 team system and that's a start. To quote Dennis Green "they are who we thought they were" and they are getting better as a program.

I don't think there is a problem in Kountze other than unrealistic expectations. Coach Joubert is a fine coach and motivator as proven by his success in everything he coaches. Graylon Arnold is an exceptional athlete no doubt about it. The fact of the matter is that Kountze is a club that made the playoffs last year as the 4th place club. It takes time to build a program and you have to be successful to get those kids in the hall interested. I still think Kountze gets in the playoffs with the 4 team system and that's a start. To quote Dennis Green "they are who we thought they were" and they are getting better as a program.

Best post so far! Nice hearing something not negative like most other posters on this thread.

No unrealistic expectations here and I have not had one Kountze fan approach me and say anything about the losses other than we need some depth help...we have expected our young men to not give up and play with heart and they have left it all on the field...no issues here.

Jeez this is ridiculous. Look Kountze has nothing to hang their heads about. Yeah they're 0-3 but they've been beaten by two 4A schools and one of the top 3A-D2 teams in the state who are one last second Hail Mary pass away from having a combined 12-0 record. Do I think Kountze would have beaten CC if they were fully healthy? Nope. Did the injuries they had affect the score and way the game turned out? Absolutely. If Kountze can get healthy, they will be fine. Nobody should write the Lions off just yet. They will not face another team the rest of the regular season as physical as CC. I said that before the game. Corrigan would run up and down the field on KVille, EC, Buna or anyone else in that district. Not saying that those teams aren't very good squads but Kountze has lost to three very good teams and if they can get healthy, they will compete fine in district. Better improve that defense and establish a better running game but we'll see if that happens. Just my $.013 cents

Jeez this is ridiculous. Look Kountze has nothing to hang their heads about. Yeah they're 0-3 but they've been beaten by two 4A schools and one of the top 3A-D2 teams in the state who are one last second Hail Mary pass away from having a combined 12-0 record. Do I think Kountze would have beaten CC if they were fully healthy? Nope. Did the injuries they had affect the score and way the game turned out? Absolutely. If Kountze can get healthy, they will be fine. Nobody should write the Lions off just yet. They will not face another team the rest of the regular season as physical as CC. I said that before the game. Corrigan would run up and down the field on KVille, EC, Buna or anyone else in that district. Not saying that those teams aren't very good squads but Kountze has lost to three very good teams and if they can get healthy, they will compete fine in district. Better improve that defense and establish a better running game but we'll see if that happens. Just my $.013 cen

I disagree you and I think Kounze will too after next week.  Kville overall is more physical than CC.  The only spot CC might be more physical is the O LIne, but Kville D is much quicker and more physical and no CC would not run up and down the field on Kville like you suggest.  That one comment just turned your 13 cent comment into a Thrifty NIckel free ad post!  

I disagree you and I think Kounze will too after next week. Kville overall is more physical than CC. The only spot CC might be more physical is the O LIne, but Kville D is much quicker and more physical and no CC would not run up and down the field on Kville like you suggest. That one comment just turned your 13 cent comment into a Thrifty NIckel free ad post!

Well your comment just lost even it's .02 cent value when you say the only place CC may be more physical that Kville is on the OLine....isn't that usually the place we're mostly talking about when mentioning physicality, the hogs, down in the trenches, blocking to the whistle, making those linebackers afraid of getting cut blocked for the 8th play in a row, the DTs needing a break because those suckers keep double teaming me and I can't even grab grass and blowing me off the ball...damn I want my mommy... Yeah that's what CC does. That superior athletic defense ain't worth jack when they're on their knees or backsides every play, head on a swivel wondering which one of these means SOBs is gonna hit me at the whistle this play. Sorry, got caught in the moment. I'm just saying that I promise that CC would run up and down and all around the field on KVille. Maybe not to the time of 74 and kinda calling off the dogs, but they'd drop 50 on the Kats easy. I've seen film on both teams. CC line and backs are no joke and 450 yards rushing at a minimum if they played Kville.

Well your comment just lost even it's .02 cent value when you say the only place CC may be more physical that Kville is on the OLine....isn't that usually the place we're mostly talking about when mentioning physicality, the hogs, down in the trenches, blocking to the whistle, making those linebackers afraid of getting cut blocked for the 8th play in a row, the DTs needing a break because those suckers keep double teaming me and I can't even grab grass and blowing me off the ball...damn I want my mommy... Yeah that's what CC does. That superior athletic defense ain't worth jack when they're on their knees or backsides every play, head on a swivel wondering which one of these means SOBs is gonna hit me at the whistle this play. Sorry, got caught in the moment. I'm just saying that I promise that CC would run up and down and all around the field on KVille. Maybe not to the time of 74 and kinda calling off the dogs, but they'd drop 50 on the Kats easy. I've seen film on both teams. CC line and backs are no joke and 450 yards rushing at a minimum if they played Kville.

Well they dont play each other so its a mute point but your still wrong.    Im not trying to take anything away from your man crush with this CC team but have been misled by your emotions.... CC will not even run the ball up and down the feild on Newton. 

You're right, they don't play so we'll never know. No bro-mance with CC, just think they are a really good hard nosed team who'll go 10-0 and make a deep playoff run.

that 10-0 will have to go through Newton and they let a Kountze team put up 40 on them with 5 starters out.   They better put up alot of points because it dont sound like they will be able to handle Newton speed on offense. 

that 10-0 will have to go through Newton and they let a Kountze team put up 40 on them with 5 starters out. They better put up alot of points because it dont sound like they will be able to handle Newton speed on offense.

the last 3 touchdowns were charity so don't act like y'all just put up 40 with ease and Corrigan could have put up 80 but took a knee with plenty of time left..

the last 3 touchdowns were charity so don't act like y'all just put up 40 with ease and Corrigan could have put up 80 but took a knee with plenty of time left..

you could have also put some back ups in once you hit 50 or 60 on offense,,,,i remember the score being over 70 in the 4th and still playing starting line and handing the ball to Mitchell still.   

Which means of two things    1  your coach was trying to run the score up to 80......disrespectful to any team!!  or 2  He knew yall dont have a defense and was worried about 60 not being enough against a KOUNTZE team with alll key players out.   If thats the case then Newton will put up over 80 points !!!!

From what I heard from the onside kicks and the way your coaches acted it might be a little of both!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1538288" timestamp="1411247450"]

you could have also put some back ups in once you hit 50 or 60 on offense,,,,i remember the score being over 70 in the 4th and still playing starting line and handing the ball to Mitchell still.

Which means of two things 1 your coach was trying to run the score up to 80......disrespectful to any team!! or 2 He knew yall dont have a defense and was worried about 60 not being enough against a KOUNTZE team with alll key players out. If thats the case then Newton will put up over 80!!!

From what I heard from the onside kicks and the way your coaches acted it might be a little of both![/quote]

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1538288" timestamp="1411247450"]

Which means of two things 1 your coach was trying to run the score up to 80......disrespectful to any team!! or 2 He knew yall dont have a defense and was worried about 60 not being enough against a KOUNTZE team with alll key players out. If thats the case then Newton will put up over 80 points !!!!

Add four personal fouls...kicked a kid in the head while he was on the ground...refs missed that one...hit Arnold four foot out of bounds and rolled him onto the track...refs missed. So like I said hope we travel to the Dog house next year.