LCM @ Barbers Hill Predictions

Barbers Hill has been running what Coach Gage calls the flexbone since he arrived in 2010. As a former running back, I love it. It may not be as exciting to those of you who enjoy thr spread, formerly run and shoot morphed into shoot and run, but it has been fairly effective. I think we will go 8-2 or 7-3 at the worst this year, providing we don't have major injuries to key players.  Hope I don't have to eat my words at the end of the season.

Yeah that's the same offense we ran at LCM was the wishbone and the flex. I got news today that our starting QB is injured. Hopefully he will be starting friday if not we are in a world of hurt!

Yeah that's the same offense we ran at LCM was the wishbone and the flex. I got news today that our starting QB is injured. Hopefully he will be starting friday if not we are in a world of hurt!

Sorry to hear.. Hope he plays as well, we need to get tuned up for district with Crosby next then Dayton. It is very difficult to contain BH's running game unless your D-line it exceptional and you have some talented LB's. I think we averaged 7.8 yards a carry last week and that is with very little long break away runs. BH will clock control you to death, but the good news for opposing teams is if you can get us on our heals and make us go to the air we are in trouble :mellow: . you would think we would have to go to the air more to open up the run, but with the mis directions and blocking schemes of the O-line it just isn't needed :)  C

BH plays against a lot better teams than LCM on a weekly basis in district play and does just fine. Silsbee's linemen are just as big and BH handled them like you should when you play down a class. Dayton squeaked by BH and blasted LCM by 33 in bi-district last year. I think the last time the played a team from over there they won 31-0 in bi-district. You might be a ref but your 21-5A knowledge is probably limited.

*off topic - can someone from BH tell me why they've finished undefeated at least 5 times but only have one title?

Well this should open a can of worms :D  through all of those seasons we only saw the 3rd round once... make a long story short the coaching was way to predictable during those years as well as the district was very weak IMO. 

Freshman and JV playing tonight! Both BH freshman teams won last week against Sislbee and Conroe in last minute hail Mary's , but the JV put a 40-0 whoopin on Silsbee :D  does LCM have a "A" and "B" freshman team? how did your teams fair last week.

Freshman and JV playing tonight! Both BH freshman teams won last week against Sislbee and Conroe in last minute hail Mary's , but the JV put a 40-0 whoopin on Silsbee :D does LCM have a "A" and "B" freshman team? how did your teams fair last week.

to my knowledge they lost and I'm not sure if there is a or b team

Worst post I've ever seen! :D  Seriously, unless LCM got some major transfers, when have they ever had D1 talent? Our line is small, but to say the worst you've ever seen? You must not watch must high school foo

no lcm cant have no more kids from wos  . they have already took all our band kids away ,wos band might have 25 kids in there band this year