Just a little note from me to you....

snafu

Just letting you ladies and gents know I will try to have Pickem results up each week by Wednesday of each week... Some weeks it may be sooner others it may be right at dead line , just have patience and bare with me.... That is all for now carry on...

As far as my Pirates go... We took some lumps, bumps and bruises in Florida.... As long as we take what we learned yesterday and apply it to tomorrow we will be ok... The first half we were off ... We just couldn't get in our game... Once we settled down we played SETexas football and held our own.... But as you can tell it wasn't enough... We will get better in the coming weeks.... the Black Pearl has some holes to patch up, but she isn't sunk... We live to fight another day.... :-)

Hope every one has a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!

Guest Farmer Fran

Just letting you ladies and gents know I will try to have Pickem results up each week by Wednesday of each week... Some weeks it may be sooner others it may be right at dead line , just have patience and bare with me.... That is all for now carry on...

As far as my Pirates go... We took some lumps, bumps and bruises in Florida.... As long as we take what we learned yesterday and apply it to tomorrow we will be ok... The first half we were off ... We just couldn't get in our game... Once we settled down we played SETexas football and held our own.... But as you can tell it wasn't enough... We will get better in the coming weeks.... the Black Pearl has some holes to patch up, but she isn't sunk... We live to fight another day.... :-)

Hope every one has a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend!

Take your time CC!! My picks sucked, probably my worst week of ever picking games :wacko:  :wacko: