BMT Central @ PA Memorial: Predictions

I made the same mistake earlier in the week. Parents are supposed to defend their kids against Adults to a certain extent. That's why I apologized. Though I thought I did anything wrong, the kids Father felt disrespected, so as a Father I had to put myself in his shoes & see his perspective. I reacted the Wrong way, I don't want my Son to handle his Business in that manner. I had to step up & right a wrong; even though I felt as if I had no ill intent. Laws accepted my apology & we have moved on. People are watching my actions & comments, so if I don't condone certain things, I have an obligation to be a man of my word & practice what I preach. I'm only speaking of myself because I can only control me.
God Bless & good luck to both Teams

Davis, Bro chill. As Soulja stated Goat didn't mean anything negative about your son with that post. Sometimes as patents we have to learn to more laid back in order to get "OUR" seed to relax. What do I mean? After last Friday game with Central I looked your son up. I'm the type of fan that wants to know if we should worry about ya boy. Well, I came across him on IG, I also saw the picture of him extending his hand for the "coin toss" ... from those few pics I came across, I've come to my own conclusion that he is am AWESOME young man. My whole thing is this, don't be so uptight that YOU take away from HIS shine. Yes, defend your child. However take the time to recognize a compliment. (To me that's all it was)

Good post !

Hey @GOAT that was my bad! The way you wrote it made it seemed like you was saying that he was a nobody. So I was just telling you that I have talked to Kenny Ray who raved about him after watching him gash LP for 125 yards last year and have talked to Corey who is good friends with D when they are not playing each other and he told me that he had been playing against D since the 7th grade and was cool with him. I clearly was out of line and a bit protective of him because of the beating that he has taken (simply forgotten) but he is tough as nails and he will eat this year!

@mightymouse - That could be true but a lot of what Demarcus done to the Jaguars was technique! He made all of the right reads in the beginning and shrunk himself as he got to the line and then exploded to daylight, something we have worked on all summer. Don't doubt Corey one bit he is a man child but he is best once his motor get's going. There is a reason why my man runs the 200 and won state in it, his top speed is sicker than the Plague! Much love PA and see you on Halloween!!! Oh, and being that my wife is from PA I don't have no choice but to love "The Trill". LOL!!!

lol BMT people crack me up, I dont remember WB beating PAM since Christine MIcheal days lol and Central lucked up last yr PAM had a qb(#2) who was doing to much instead of making the simple plays and passes, but BMT seen what happened when PAM brought it all today when they play WB last year in Port Arthur can you say blowout? Lol PAM has too much talent yes the BMT schools have a select few but when your loaded from top to bottom with talent your hard to beat, PAM 38-21 300+ rushing yards!

I've never heard a group of guys that talk so much **** as you PA guys!  I think you all do it to try and intimidate us the opposing fan.  We are not intimidated at all, at least I'm not.  And our boys from the North end are not intimidated, I promise you that. It will be a physical game Friday night and I don't expect neither team to bow down and quit. This game is for the tie breaker.  I haven't met none of you guys from PA but I'll be somewhere around the 50 yard line if you want to chop it up during the game. And yes the Jags will come out with the W.  No disrespect Cam, but you PA guys can't even compare a win over Ozen to our loss to WB...  

I've never heard a group of guys that talk so much **** as you PA guys! I think you all do it to try and intimidate us the opposing fan. We are not intimidated at all, at least I'm not. And our boys from the North end are not intimidated, I promise you that. It will be a physical game Friday night and I don't expect neither team to bow down and quit. This game is for the tie breaker. I haven't met none of you guys from PA but I'll be somewhere around the 50 yard line if you want to chop it up during the game. And yes the Jags will come out with the W. No disrespect Cam, but you PA guys can't even compare a win over Ozen to our loss to WB...

Because I'm from PA, I don't compare our game against the Titans to your game VS WB. We were totally dominated. I think this game helps us get tougher; score doesn't matter because a loss is a loss in my books. Let's get one thing Clear, I'm definitely a PA guy, but when our boys are playing I'm All Beaumont. Once my Panthers season is over I'll attend as many Titan games as possible. My Family lives in Beaumont, so I represent Beaumont. Good luck to both Teams, I expect a hard fought game.

I've never heard a group of guys that talk so much **** as you PA guys!  I think you all do it to try and intimidate us the opposing fan.  We are not intimidated at all, at least I'm not.  And our boys from the North end are not intimidated, I promise you that. It will be a physical game Friday night and I don't expect neither team to bow down and quit. This game is for the tie breaker.  I haven't met none of you guys from PA but I'll be somewhere around the 50 yard line if you want to chop it up during the game. And yes the Jags will come out with the W.  No disrespect Cam, but you PA guys can't even compare a win over Ozen to our loss to WB...

Big Ford you're right! We gonna talk ish till we finish whipping that....... well you know! Lol I'm kidding. I do predict a 28 point victory though. I see something in this team that i didn't see till late in the 2011 team and that team was 1 game away from state.