Nederland 20 Crosby 25 Final

WOSgrad

Good game Coogs(4-1 against Ned Pups). The defense played tremendous(we hold teams to 14 all year and we'll be tough to beat) the refs seemed to see a few holding calls but also missed a few(one being critical in the red zone). As far as the onside kick that has Ned pups whining all I can say in my Mike Ditka voice is "come on MAN". If you touch the pigskin before it reaches TEN not Eight yards it's ILLEGAL TOUCHING period. No gray area like pass interference or holding. Anyhow, I'm done with Nederland for now it's time for another worthy opponent Angleton.

First you call them pups, then you grade the rest of your teams season on how they played the BULLDOGS by saying NO ONE scores more than 14 on y'all this season. Wait, didn't we just put 20 on you and the last six with our back up QB.
In my best BOOMER voice " Come on man". SMH

I said no playoffs for NED, I take that back for my own selfish reasons, I wanna see a rematch of this one.

Remember when I said it hard to beat a team twice in one season?

Think about it.

Buddy, be real, are you maybe taking it back so you don't have to hear about it. I think you are finding that Nederland is better than you would've thought maybe? Just Maybe??

Buddy, be real, are you maybe taking it back so you don't have to hear about it. I think you are finding that Nederland is better than you would've thought maybe? Just Maybe??

There's no doubt the Bulldogs are better than people thought they would be.
How could this be possible after losing the 2 big men on defense. ( sarcasm)

RELOADING in progress !