Rutledge kick off the team

That # 4 Kid @ QB is gonna be moved up. He just had a great game tonight! Only 3 incompletions & had 2 Td passes & ran for 1.

He cannot be moved up for tomorrow. You can only play in one football game a week. If you knew Rutledge was off the team why would you play that # 4 tonight when you know you will need him tomorrow?

He cannot be moved up for tomorrow. You can only play in one football game a week. If you knew Rutledge was off the team why would you play that # 4 tonight when you know you will need him tomorrow?

Not saying he will play tomorrow just saying in the near future. That will make Wos have to sophomore QB on the varsity. If he does move up which I think he will from what I seen from him tonight. They both will have to grow up quick!

My money says the back up doesn't start tomorrow. I'm thinking Thompson will start one of his receivers at qb. Probably Johnson.

Most likely that's what I heard tonight but he will get some pt. They gonna protect him & don't put to much on his shoulder I would think. I hope for the best from Wos it's just a big blow. They how lost Cole & Rutledge & your QB is the motor to make it run.

why is almost everyone getting excited mustings are fine just need to find a kicker now. PS weather tomorrow bring your water wings 50% of heavy rains some flooding posable got this from the nat weather service lake charles

We have a kicker. A very good kicker. You didn't see him in the scrimmages?

what goes around comes Around

U couldn't have say it any better from the reports for Mustang Country! Reports from what I been hearing from a lot of Mustang Fans they got what they been wanting. The sophomore (back up) @ the QB! I heard one of the fans say that they hate it for the kids but that's good for CT! I hate to hear that but something going on @ Wos! If u winning & still having problems something going on @ WOS

That's a BIG BLOW for WOS! I think they will be ok until the playoffs! Something gotta give @ the QB for them tho! They have lost 2 QB's in the last month!

Oh no doubt it's a huge blow. However, this team is a lot more talented than people think. Things have gotten a little more tougher. I'll just say that I won't be surprised if they do exactly what they said they would do. That's make it to state.

Oh no doubt it's a huge blow. However, this team is a lot more talented than people think. Things have gotten a little more tougher. I'll just say that I won't be surprised if they do exactly what they said they would do. That's make it to state.

I hope they make it to state myself & they do have a lot of talent but somebody gotta grow up really fast & quick

what goes around comes Around

What do you mean by this statement! For the person that said HJ wins district now, I guess you forgot that defense wins championships! Our kids play every game 112% and what happened today is not only a loss for the team but a loss for the player! He is a good kid that has made some very wrong decisions! How would all of you look if you were chastised for the things that you have done wrong in life! I pray for him because I'm sure he is distraught right now but in the end they are still kids and we all make mistakes ! WOS will be fine and until someone takes the crown from us, then that bull rap about oh WOS is on trouble now is for the birds! We do not depend on one kid like some of you do, we play as a team! So you better bring it! Cause I promise you my boys will!

First of all HJ won't win district, at my advanced age I could qb for wos and win district (and I can't throw a lick anymore). Whether it's Will, Jack, KJ, Malacki..whomever, we will still win games. Grant you, maybe not state but who knows. Good it happened early in the year and we can get kids prepared. Remember all you doomsayers when Reggie went down (in the middle of the season) and we had Jimmy Salter step up (incidently, a sophomore). Yes, it may cost us early on but our goals are district and beyond.

We will just modify what we do and keep on truckin'. I feel bad for Chase, but if what I heard was correct it was a good decision by Coach T. There is no one playing qb in the WOS system that doesn't have strengths in their arsenal. We will just play to their strengths. The LCM game now becomes a tossup, especially if bad weather hits. However, like I said, Coach T will prepare the qbs and they will win games.