Rutledge kick off the team

For the record, I want to say one more thing. Chase Rutledge is a good kid. Just a bad decision on his part.

Really hate it for the kid! Don't wish this on no kid, but heard this was his second chance. Don't to many get a second chance. I can just imagine what the kid is going thru @ the moment

AAW, correct me if I'm wrong, but Rutledge can't transfer this year and play ball for someone else, can he?

It depends. Most coaches will not play a transfer if he was booted off the team or kicked out of school for rules violations, breaking a law, etc. Occasionally a coach is sympathetic, but most I talk to just do not want the headache or flack.

If he did transfer and a coach decided to have him on his team, he would need his former coach to sign off and the day he enrolled in another school, he would have to sit 15 days from that enrollment day before he could suit up.

It depends. Most coaches will not play a transfer if he was booted off the team or kicked out of school for rules violations, breaking a law, etc. Occasionally a coach is sympathetic, but most I talk to just do not want the headache or flack.

If he did transfer and a coach decided to have him on his team, he would need his former coach to sign off and the day he enrolled in another school, he would have to sit 15 days from that enrollment day before he could suit up.

a lot more than just that aggies. If he TRANSFERS then he will have to get a waiver from the UIL or be voted on by the district committee. I dont know if he lives in another district or what but if he did and he moved to that school then if coach t signs his PAP form then after 15 days he will be eligible to play.

a lot more than just that aggies. If he TRANSFERS then he will have to get a waiver from the UIL or be voted on by the district committee. I dont know if he lives in another district or what but if he did and he moved to that school then if coach t signs his PAP form then after 15 days he will be eligible to play.

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm.

Correct. I was assuming he would establish residency in another school district.

IMO, I do not see Chase transferring.

He could transfer to OCC and play as soon as AD signed transfer papers. Very unlikely.

Believe me I'm very sure it's already been discussed and has been looked into! Pastors recruit the best! For all have have sinned and fallen short! Hahaha

If a coach kicks a player off the team for the entire season for good cause then other coaches should respect that and not allow him to play if he transferd.That's the way I feel about that.

You can't lose two players with the talent and leadership Cole and Chase brought to the team and think it want hurt.I think it's going to be tough for awhile and they will still make the playoffs though. But like apollo 13 they just lost the moon imo.Hope I'm proven wrong by some fine young kids.

You can't lose two players with the talent and leadership Cole and Chase brought to the team and think it want hurt.I think it's going to be tough for awhile and they will still make the playoffs though. But like apollo 13 they just lost the moon imo.Hope I'm proven wrong by some fine young kids.

I hope your wrong too, but I don't think you are.  Hate it for everyone.