who are the best DBs backs in s e texas

skipper

Locke from Central and Levine from PA Memorial can't just be dismissed as just as good if not better than the newton kid or the kid from WO-S.

Both very good players and not dismissed at all. Just an opinion. Lol once you get up to D1 level talent, there's never just clearly better talent unless you're talking about a once-in-a-generation talent.

That's easy to say that he's a 5 star player on a 4A level but move up in the ranks...

6A- Levine... Best of the best
4A- Seay and Locke Next to the best of the best

He's good, but it's too easy for him at that level try 6A and do that... Be like Levine average a hundred and something tackles a season and the most critical picks... Or like Seay in 4A bone crushing licks make anybody think before crossing paths even Locke "I can play on the D Line and be good"... That ranking system is not accuracy cause there players that don't get that exposure but they're five star players too

That's easy to say that he's a 5 star player on a 4A level but move up in the ranks...

He's good, but it's too easy for him at that level try 6A and do that... Be like Levine average a hundred and something tackles a season and the most critical picks... Or like Seay in 4A bone crushing licks make anybody think before crossing paths even Locke "I can play on the D Line and be good"... That ranking system is not accuracy cause there players that don't get that exposure but they're five star players too

Easy to say he's a 5-star??? The last time I checked, there are 5-stars in all classifications. You mentioned that the rankings are not accurate. That's the opinion of all parents and kids who are not ranked. Deionte is 6'2, 180. I promise you he can go to any program in SETX and do what he has done ever since he was a sophomore. Obviously, Nick Saban doesn't care what classification he's in. Say it with me, ROLL TIDE!

I think you are probably right.  I mean, what are the odds Nick Saban would know more about football than you?  What the heck has that guy ever done??

Yall are crazy Levine by far the best DB Allstate In 5a his sophomore yr his offers just not piled up because of his speed if he ran a 4.3 like the others easily D1 offers, then Seay from Nederland been Doing him for a long time then Thompson from WOS and last Locke.. These guys look good on paper because off there offers not taking anything away from there talent because they obviously have it, Levine and Seay just don't attend too many camps and have 4.3 speed..