Aug 15th nederland will try and send a message

skipper

It'll be a great test for the young Dogs for sure. WOS is always ready and has great talent. Nederland, historically, has not looked great in scrimmages or non-district games. They usually improve throughout district and in the playoffs. I will be making the trip to see the Dogs new look offense and the Chain Gang defense which is always good.

i will be watching png-lcm-hamshire fannett, curious to hear the outcome of that scrimmage for sure. The way Nederland is sucking up that helium to make their heads swell and beating their chest, will be interesting to see how far along that ned offense and defense is. The young qb from wos is pretty damn good. he came in late last year against us made a few bad throws but turned it up a notch. should get some idea what Sage looks like at QB. Im just glad its time to get the show on the road. Come on Friday lol.

i will be watching png-lcm-hamshire fannett, curious to hear the outcome of that scrimmage for sure. The way Nederland is sucking up that helium to make their heads swell and beating their chest, will be interesting to see how far along that ned offense and defense is. The young qb from wos is pretty damn good. he came in late last year against us made a few bad throws but turned it up a notch. should get some idea what Sage looks like at QB. Im just glad its time to get the show on the road. Come on Friday lol.

Im glad that kid your talking about for WOS transferred then.   Plus I forgot that PNG fans are SO Humble and never talk like they got something , are better than last year, or how they out work everyone....... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

The WOS QB is not young, he is a Senior, now the back up QB is a sophomore who is another exceptional athlete who might take some snaps in the scrimmage. The so-called CHAIN GANG defense will have to step it up because I am not sure who is capable of replacing Elijah Teel at Linebacker, that's some big shoes to fill. The Defensive line should be solid, along with the secondary.

That's not helium, it's well earned PRIDE !

The WOS QB is not young, he is a Senior, now the back up QB is a sophomore who is another exceptional athlete who might take some snaps in the scrimmage. The so-called CHAIN GANG defense will have to step it up because I am not sure who is capable of replacing Elijah Teel at Linebacker, that's some big shoes to fill. The Defensive line should be solid, along with the secondary.

If you are thinking about the same sophomore I'm thinking about he will be the JV QB not the backup on Varsity. That's my understanding.

lol i dont look up to yall at all. You have a four year streak that you are bragging on , let me know when you make it to a 19 year stretch then maybe i might say you have accomplished something. if anyone on here knows me at all they will tell you i will tell you like it is. PNG is not world beaters just as NED isnt either. I know for a fact our offense will put up points, our weakness in my eyes is special teams, and defense., throw in some questionable coaching here and there and i would say we are right there with your Dogs. But i will say this in your last 20 years of playoff run at least we did make a finals appearance unlike yall. If we beat yall this year i will rub it in just alittle. If we lose, i will shake my head and dwell on the fact that we let another one slip by.

lol i dont look up to yall at all. You have a four year streak that you are bragging on -- ( Accept what is )  let me know when you make it to a 19 year stretch then maybe i might say you have accomplished something --( Let go of what was )  if anyone on here knows me at all they will tell you i will tell you like it is. PNG is not world beaters just as NED isnt either. I know for a fact our offense will put up points, our weakness in my eyes is special teams, and defense., throw in some questionable coaching here and there and i would say we are right there with your Dogs. But i will say this in your last 20 years of playoff run at least we did make a finals appearance unlike yall. If we beat yall this year i will rub it in just alittle. If we lose, i will shake my head and dwell on the fact that we let another one slip by. ---( Have faith in what will be ! )

There, I fixed it with your signature, lol !

lol i dont look up to yall at all. You have a four year streak that you are bragging on , let me know when you make it to a 19 year stretch then maybe i might say you have accomplished something. if anyone on here knows me at all they will tell you i will tell you like it is. PNG is not world beaters just as NED isnt either. I know for a fact our offense will put up points, our weakness in my eyes is special teams, and defense., throw in some questionable coaching here and there and i would say we are right there with your Dogs. But i will say this in your last 20 years of playoff run at least we did make a finals appearance unlike yall. If we beat yall this year i will rub it in just alittle. If we lose, i will shake my head and dwell on the fact that we let another one slip by.

Well, the last 21 haven't been too bad for us maybe not 19 straight, but 15-6  is nothing to sneeze at.

If you are thinking about the same sophomore I'm thinking about he will be the JV QB not the backup on Varsity. That's my understanding.

TD did one of the coaches tell u that! I know u got the inside scoop! Lol... Looks like they will waste a lot of Underclassman reps putting them on Varsity & sitting them on the bench or just running plays in.