Aug 15th nederland will try and send a message

skipper

TD did one of the coaches tell u that! I know u got the inside scoop! Lol... Looks like they will waste a lot of Underclassman reps putting them on Varsity & sitting them on the bench or just running plays in.

dont work that way at wo-s. your pulled up for a reason and its NOT  to run plays in 

AS I SAID BEFORE in your lil playoff run not once have yall made it to the finals! Repeat to the finals,  i dont give a rats a$$ how many games you have won in a row, until you make it over the hump of the semi-finals all your hot air dont mean squat! AS stated the truth hurts, when you get 19 straight years in a row then you might get my respect , maybe. Last time i checked we did accomplish that. plain and simple.

If they make it to the finals and don't win, they're still a bunch of hot air that don't mean squat. It will never mean squat. But your math is off Bia, streak started with a win in 69, they tied in 68... and ended with the win in 83. That's a few shy of 19, pretty plain and simple math.

Pretty sweet to.bring up the 60's,70's, and 80's. Only thing is 2014 is a long way from that. We're you even alive biaplayer. Cause I wasn't when that streak started. So that ship has sailed. It's ok to talk the talk, but so.far yall haven't been able to walk the walk in the recent future. Apples and oranges

Dang near 50 myself and I wasn't born when it started. But I was 18 and a Senior during the 1984 football season......that was sweet !