Lumberton's new road jersey

I would say before criticizing Matthews realize he's taken them to the playoffs 4 of the 6 times the Pirates have made the playoffs. He has Vidor competitive every year. That wasn't the case before. People aren't knocking on the door to coach there either while he's very proud of his team.

I hear that he is a good man and motivator ! That says alot and he definetly turned them around ! Words get twisted on this board

Could someone answer these questions :

1. What year did he take the reins as HC ?
2. What year did Vidor drop in classification from 5A to 4A?
3. Do these two dates coincide ?

Name the last time the raiders made the playoffs?? We've made it 2 out of the last 3 years. And also name the last time Vidor went winless???

You must be mighty young as the joke around here for years was INTERSTATE 10 - Vidor 0!!  Congratulations that Vidor has made the playoffs the last 2 of 3 years. Wish you continued success!!

You must be mighty young as the joke around here for years was INTERSTATE 10 - Vidor 0!!  Congratulations that Vidor has made the playoffs the last 2 of 3 years. Wish you continued success!!

I remember those days, back then ppl thought Vidor would never make the playoffs.

I hear that he is a good man and motivator ! That says alot and he definetly turned them around ! Words get twisted on this board

Could someone answer these questions :

1. What year did he take the reins as HC ?
2. What year did Vidor drop in classification from 5A to 4A?
3. Do these two dates coincide ?

Matthews took over in 1999.

Vidor dropped from 5A to 4A in 1996.