I Want My SEC Network....

WNCIP - Texas A&M, Nebraska, Missouri and Colorado all did not leave due to the inspired leadership of Texas in the Big 12.  There were many issues before the LHN but that was the straw that broke the Big 12's back. 

Also, several of the posters on this forum have stated their feelings toward Texas A&M - like "red headed Step Child" and "Little Brother" - I believe that about sums up Texas's view of the Aggie's (and I have followed them for my full 54 years) and that is that A&M is always less than the "The University" or anything to do with "The University".

And then Texas and its fans were shocked and surprised that A&M decided to leave the family and start anew - and it has worked so far - I think to the benefit of Texas A&M as well as to the detriment of Texas..

Great analogy Mack. Aggie was the chick in the relationship, esp the way Texas rammed aggie all those years. And the only shocking part is how long aggie just kept taking it. Low self esteem I guess. Better is all relative, aggie feels safer with a "crimson tide" after taking that LONGhorn forever.

I see you're putting that longhorn degree to good use.

Do you want to compare money, ratings, distribution etc?

We can compare the 2 networks all you want and it won't be delusional.

Oh, I thought you were implying that Aggie football this year would be more profitable. You would think with that team vs the lowly Texas team that it would be. Still, I'm dumb enough to put a sizable wager that Texas still comes out on top in gross revenue.

Oh, I thought you were implying that Aggie football this year would be more profitable. You would think with that team vs the lowly Texas team that it would be. Still, I'm dumb enough to put a sizable wager that Texas still comes out on top in gross revenue.

Texas is an Army of 1. They do not suckle from the teat of the other schools in the Big XII.

Let's be sure we compare apples to apples.

Isn't this thread about the SEC Network?