Texas A&M vs South Carolina predictions.

king

34-28 Fightin Texas Aggies....

Big game bob failed to mention the first game of the year too... Wish we was opening up against lamar very tough for any qb to go on the road especially Williams-Brice Stadium "The Cock Pit" where if my memory serves me correctly hasn't lost a season opener since 1999 (Heck I think there last L at home was in 2011 against Auburn) with that said I'm optimistic the Ags will pull it out someway somehow...

Gig'em

• 4 weeks later...

Aggies have NO defense. Carolina to score at will. While I'm pulling for the Ags, I just dont see it happening. SC by at least three TD's.

Carolina doesn't have that great of an offense and with Dylan Thompson at QB, I don't think they will score at will. If A&M can get a few stops and not turn the ball over this game will be closer that most expect.

Carolina doesn't have that great of an offense and with Dylan Thompson at QB, I don't think they will score at will. If A&M can get a few stops and not turn the ball over this game will be closer that most expect.

Mack, I hope on Friday morning I can tell you that are right! Anxious to see how A&M can score on a SEC defense. Not sold on SC not having enough offense. You cant discount any Spurrier led team.

One of the recruits tweeted that Texas A&M's defense was so bad, that they have not been working on a punt returns.. 

But that they are using the extra special teams time on kick-off returns and plan on breaking the NCAA Total Return Yardage Record.

:D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Proof?