Low Information Voters...

smitty

Those perceptions  of Palin extend to members of this board.  It contributed materially to creating the perception that she was/is stupid or ignorant.  Nothing is further from the truth.  It is still my hope that some day we will elect a less than eloquent speaker who is able to lead rather than an eloquent speaker than can do nothing else.  Same thing was done to Rick Perry over the television gaffe  and yet, the "campaigning in 57 or 58 states is given a complete and total pass as are a number of blatant and overt lies expressed intentionally.

You know what you guys just love crying. Seriously you can't just say more than half the country is low inform voters or voted just because of foodstamps and promised things. If that was they case bush will have never been elected twice just face the fact that the country voted him in its been 6 years and you guys still won't accept it. Talking bout the young vote. Lol obama won just about every imaginable demographic. Except old white males. You guys don't believe the own crap you say because if what you all saying is true why even waist time let's just declare hillary the 45th. Wonder when or if the Republicans win the senate or white house will the voters still be considered low inform voters.

And was that link supposed to change anything I can go outside right now with a camera eventually I'll find a few folks thats not too bright to interview. Dumb people vote yes for Republican and Democrats. This video only proves that the owner of the film is just angry and desperately needs to tell himself that it has to be some reason we lost let's blame it on the voters,foodstamps and entitlements. You guys should understand.

And was that link supposed to change anything I can go outside right now with a camera eventually I'll find a few folks thats not too bright to interview. Dumb people vote yes for Republican and Democrats. This video only proves that the owner of the film is just angry and desperately needs to tell himself that it has to be some reason we lost let's blame it on the voters,foodstamps and entitlements. You guys should understand.

So, the problem you have with this is the one DOING the video?!    :huh:

PAM -- the second video is TRUE Low Information Voters.  They didn't even know why they were there protesting!!    Again -- it was the one doing the video that bothered you?

First of all, you wanted to know what low information voters are.  I provided two examples.  Would be glad to provide more.  By the way, the bold proves what I said...

So, the problem you have with this is the one DOING the video?!    :huh:
PAM -- the second video is TRUE Low Information Voters.  They didn't even know why they were there protesting!!    Again -- it was the one doing the video that bothered you?

Yes low inform voters voted for Obama I'm willing to bet the same amount voted for Romney. Don't act like only low inform voters decided the last two outcomes because we both know a large very large population decided how they were going to vote as soon as they seen obama. On both sides. Republican will mostly always vote Republican and dems vote dems the key is finding away to get your people to the polls. Dems lost to elections to bush calm down and find a likeable guy/gal who can get there message out in a positive way. Not a candidate who will write off half the nation as takers. How bout say unfortunate people people on hard times you know it takes compassion and understanding.

PAM, watching and listening is actually the key:   So, as a public service, here's another video for your education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

until you show me a poll from a respectable site with a non biased view that's shows low inform voters only voted for Obama. Then I'll accept it. Still to win the presidency alot of smart people have to vote for you also.

until you show me a poll from a respectable site with a non biased view that's shows low inform voters only voted for Obama. Then I'll accept it. Still to win the presidency alot of smart people have to vote for you also.

Let me understand something:  Was this lady acting or was it real? 

Yes low inform voters voted for Obama I'm willing to bet the same amount voted for Romney. Don't act like only low inform voters decided the last two outcomes because we both know a large very large population decided how they were going to vote as soon as they seen obama. On both sides. Republican will mostly always vote Republican and dems vote dems the key is finding away to get your people to the polls. Dems lost to elections to bush calm down and find a likeable guy/gal who can get there message out in a positive way. Not a candidate who will write off half the nation as takers. How bout say unfortunate people people on hard times you know it takes compassion and understanding.

This is were I respectively disagree. 

Big girl, what does Cliven Bundy have to do with this?

kicker, those are the talking points.  No where does it say that it has to make sense.  Just look at the second video.  They were told where to show up and protest.  But --  they didn't even know why or what they were protesting.  This is why they are called "Low Information Voters!"    Some drink 100% of the kool-aid.  You can tell be some of the responses here...

Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky, Texas, etc. There are countless examples in many red states.

Smitty, why is it that the states with the worst public education systems are almost all "red states"? How does that effect your "low information voter" theory?

Just connect the dots!    Your presumptions are overwhelming!