obammmmmmaaaaaa

Big girl

I see the two issues, immigration and birth control as connected. Since all of the democrats are aborting babies and taking the morning after pills they had to find some way to replenish the democrat voter pool. Hence we open the border to people wanting free stuff, and walla instant democrats. Now if the racist people would just let the illegals vote instead of profiling them because they are not Americans, we could really change America!

I was reminded of a funny story when I read about Gov. Perry refusing to meet the President for a handshake. A schoolmate of mine flew home from Austin to Lubbock. He was in the bathroom when he looked over and the then-Gubenatorial candidate George W. Bush was at the urinal beside him. They finished at about the same time and made eye contact. W. extended his hand and introduced himself. My buddy replied, "No offense sir, but can you wash that hand first?"

Had Obama visited the border he would just be accused of wasting money, or even worse, some conspiracy theory would evolve about him encouraging illegal immigration while he was down there.    What good would it really do for him to go there?  Just another thing for the right to complain about. 

Well he should try it anyway and see how it works out...its not like us on the right are complaining simply because a Democrat is in office.

He has been a complete failure as a President...or do you think he has done a good job and we are complaining for no good reason?

Well he should try it anyway and see how it works out...its not like us on the right are complaining simply because a Democrat is in office.

He has been a complete failure as a President...or do you think he has done a good job and we are complaining for no good reason?

You were going to complain no matter what he did. Flame on.

Okayyyy!! I'll bite. Its Tuesday and I'll throw in a few things as a counter. First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since January 2009. Remember, we have a national health care plan, for the first time in our history.  And don't  yall forget about our worst economic downturn since those days of the Great Depression. Some of yall old enough to have parents that lived through those times. Yall know but won't admit it but we would be well on our way to a full recovery, except the that repubs in Congress are blocking everything anyone in the Democratic Party proposes, (hold on let me make sure yall see this)

out of fear that the first Black President may actually look good. 

Ohhhh, so now its his fault (?)  and not the governor, okay!

Yes, The feds made it perfectly clear through the courts that states CAN NOT control their own borders (see Arizona). Typical liberal response, y'all want it both ways. The entire border crisis is totally on OBAMA. 

Okayyyy!! I'll bite. Its Tuesday and I'll throw in a few things as a counter. First of all, we’ve seen a lot of progress since January 2009. Remember, we have a national health care plan, for the first time in our history.  And don't  yall forget about our worst economic downturn since those days of the Great Depression. Some of yall old enough to have parents that lived through those times. Yall know but won't admit it but we would be well on our way to a full recovery, except the that repubs in Congress are blocking everything anyone in the Democratic Party proposes, (hold on let me make sure yall see this)

Sad to see someone that thinks they have something figured out when they are actually clueless.

The ideological divide in this country is so great that it is unlikely to ever be bridged again.  Only time will tell about the term of any leader.  The affects of their decisions and policies need time top play out and see the results.  History takes time for an accurate assessment!!!  The differences that are expressed on this board are based almost entirely on idealogical differences, and on perceived lack of character!!  But you can keep on playing the race card. It is no doubt the best, and maybe only weapon you possess!!!

The ideological divide in this country is so great that it is unlikely to ever be bridged again.  Only time will tell about the term of any leader.  The affects of their decisions and policies need time top play out and see the results.  History takes time for an accurate assessment!!!  The differences that are expressed on this board are based almost entirely on idealogical differences, and on perceived lack of character!!  But you can keep on playing the race card. It is no doubt the best, and maybe only weapon you possess!!!

Huh? I answered the questions about what this administration has accomplished and you want to focus on "race?"  Hmmm? Yeah, 

Why does he need to show you what he complained about Bush? What on earth does that have to do with his unhappiness with the current President. I suspect that you complained enough about Bush for both of you even if he didnt complain.

Show any comments I made about  Bush on this forum as well as NorthofThe Border on Obama  ;)