Quanell X to hold news conference

thetragichippy

Did BISD really need this?

He calls the Texas Education Agency planned takeover of the district a "witch hunt against those who have done a lot of good in this school district" and a TEA effort to "take over a majority African American school district and to have white people come in and take over the school district."

The superintendent who terminated Lawrence-Lee, Dr. Timothy Chargois, and the Education Commissioner who ordered the takeover, Michael Williams, are black......

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/kfdm_vid_10508.shtml

She was fired after an internal investigation.

Some people that don't work for BISD get terminated for breaking policy or for poor work performance. You don't HAVE to be convicted of a crime to loose your job.

Exactly my point!! Computers taken and home invaded by FBI. So, I am assuming they are still LOOKING for something to justify their raid.

racism at its best. 

it is really funny to listen to several who regularly post defend people like this.

these are the same people who said BISD problems would not effect the kids.

blinded by racism 

Question? How is this racism? Not saying you are wrong but I am trying to see your point a little better.

Exactly my point!! Computers taken and home invaded by FBI. So, I am assuming they are still LOOKING for something to justify their raid.

maybe she was fired after internal investigation, then the FBI is waiting before the bring up formal charges.....

It does not have to be a witch hunt as some people are implying.

From Quanell quotes from tweets:

"we have to stop putting crooks in power"

"call out black community.....Some people are taking vacations while others are losing their jobs"

"People want to take single member districts and take away African American power"

"I believe there are God fearing whites who also love children"

"I'm here in beaumont out of my own pocket"

"Examiner newspaper is mad Quanell is a free black man"

"Crowd erupting after Quanell adresses Caucasians as "you white people"

"Quanell tells white women upset saying "black people came to the country knowing they were all God's people but white people set a different standard"

FBI intimidates black people"

"Conservators we're called masters, sometimes they stay too long because they're spending the districts money"

From Quanell quotes from tweets:

"we have to stop putting crooks in power"

"call out black community.....Some people are taking vacations while others are losing their jobs"

"People want to take single member districts and take away African American power"

"I believe there are God fearing whites who also love children"

"I'm here in beaumont out of my own pocket"

"Examiner newspaper is mad Quanell is a free black man"

"Crowd erupting after Quanell adresses Caucasians as "you white people"

"Quanell tells white women upset saying "black people came to the country knowing they were all God's people but white people set a different standard"

FBI intimidates black people"

"Conservators we're called masters, sometimes they stay too long because they're spending the districts money"

No doubt that statement, standing alone with out any qualifications by Quanell X, is true.  And I would add "of all races and nationalities" as caucausion Christian missionaries have for thousands of years gone all over the world to minister to different peoples.  Can anyone tell me what god Quanell believes in???

No doubt that statement, standing alone with out any qualifications by Quanell X, is true.  And I would add "of all races and nationalities" as caucausion Christian missionaries have for thousands of years gone all over the world to minister to different peoples.  Can anyone tell me what god Quanell believes in???

Am I misunderstanding you? X was giving your race some props. C'mon man!

Am I misunderstanding you? X was giving your race some props. C'mon man!

Props huh?

Would this offend you coming from a white guy?

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also love children"

now let's change subject

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also don't steal"

or

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also don't do drugs"

He is a prime example if a racist and a hater.....

Their raid was likely justified before they got the warrant. Just one of those little quirks in the law called probable cause affidavits......

Props huh?

Would this offend you coming from a white guy?

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also love children"

now let's change subject

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also don't steal"

or

"I believe there are God fearing blacks who also don't do drugs"

He is a prime example if a racist and a hater.....

I used one example and there you go Hippy going beyond the call of duty  :P

Probable Cause also = hearsay

PC is facts based, not hearsay.

It is a set of facts that tends to show that guilt is more likely than not. It is not proof beyond a reasonable doubt but it is fact based.

If PC only had to be based on hearsay, I could arrest almost anyone that I wanted to at any time by merely saying, "I heard..." .