Quanell X to hold news conference

thetragichippy

Well, I guess thats why we hear about police raids at the wrong location or bashing in citizen's doors and not finding anything.

At the wrong location means that they didn't do their homework and recon the correct house. If I go into a house undercover and buy drugs and get a warrant but the SWAT team goes back and hits the next door neighbor's house, that does not mean that my information and the fact that I bought drugs did not exist. It means they didn't read the correct address. 

Not finding anything can mean that it never existed (very unlikely but possible) or that it has been moved or used. I have run many warrants on drugs but the thing about drugs is that..... (drum roll).... people use them or sell them and then they are gone. It doesn't mean that they were never there. 

And honestly, out of the thousands of warrants served, how many do you actually hear about that went wrong.... and even if they went wrong, it doesn't mean that the information was false. 

It is like contacts with the police. Some go badly and on occasion the officer(s) is completely wrong, even up to being a criminal act. What they don't say is that there are probably in the area of half a million public contacts per day. If 99.9% of them end up correctly, that 1/10th of 1% is still 500 bad incidents per day or 15,000 a month. With all the video cameras we have today, I think that if there are 15,000 misconducts per month by the police, many more will be popping up in the media. 

Stop it!! You're only counting the reported 14 at the conference. You fail to report the impact.. For example, you forgot to count yourself and others who kept up with the event.  ;)

Wild assumptions all around.  I am not reporting on anything and why is one comment on a message board "keeping up with the event" ?