Child Poverty Soars Under Obama

jv_coach

Poverty, like so many other things that are blamed on others or "claimed" to be "born that way" is a learned trait. Not to say hard working people can't live in poverty. I'm saying choices in life have prevented them from reaching maximum potential to avoid such circumstances.

give a man a fish, feed for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime. Even dogs appreciate learning and earning what they get.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2656101/Clever-boy-Dogs-prefer-EARN-treats-solving-problems-receiving-handouts.html

• 2 weeks later...

Fox Nation, The Drudge Report, and Rush Limbaugh (oh Lawd!!) all mischaracterized a new study showing an increase in child poverty, blaming President Obama for the increase, despite the fact that George W. Bush was president during almost the entire period covered by the study. Limbaugh went on to falsely claim that food stamps are ineffective.

Fox Nation, The Drudge Report, and Rush Limbaugh (oh Lawd!!) all mischaracterized a new study showing an increase in child poverty, blaming President Obama for the increase, despite the fact that George W. Bush was president during almost the entire period covered by the study. Limbaugh went on to falsely claim that food stamps are ineffective.

Hmmm...no link?

Against the rules...but I can't blame you for being ashamed of the likely source.

Link? Dude, I can pull this stuff up all day just like yall do:

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/03/18/fact-republican-run-red-states-americas-highest-poverty-rates.html

According to The Department of Agriculture’s measure of poverty, every red state from Arizona to South Carolina has the highest poverty rates in America; between 17.9% and 22.8%. The so-called bible belt is America’s poverty belt including Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina. According to the Children’s Defense Fund, nearly one in four children trapped in Southern red states live in dire poverty and parents of those children elect Republicans to make those despicable statistics uniform across America. Part and parcel of conditions driving the South’s poverty is low wages that voters elect Republicans to perpetuate across America.

According to The Department of Agriculture’s measure of poverty, every red state from Arizona to South Carolina has the highest poverty rates in America; between 17.9% and 22.8%. The so-called bible belt is America’s poverty belt including Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina. According to the Children’s Defense Fund, nearly one in four children trapped in Southern red states live in dire poverty and parents of those children elect Republicans to make those despicable statistics uniform across America. Part and parcel of conditions driving the South’s poverty is low wages that voters elect Republicans to perpetuate across America.

Please provide the links to these articles. Copyright laws are in play.

Otherwise, I will have to delete your posts like I have been doing Big Girls this morning.

And that study fails to note the amount of illegals coming into the southern states as a result of poor border security.

Sadly Dove, you believe that.  I am sure that the record GDP contraction in the first quarter is also attributable to Mr. Bush.  At the same time, Obama got Bin Laden and found out about the IRS scandal in the newspapers just like the rest of us.  And he also proudly campaigned with a promise of a 21st century VA.  Dove, if the IRS conveniently lost so many emails via the hard drive crashing ( by the way, not backing that info up is also a violation of the law but probably Bush caused this) are we seriously going to let them administer the health insurance program?  Right after he was elected, I was told so often how "tech savvy" the Obama team was.  And yet, the AHC sight didn't work for a very long time and many emails have disappeared into thin air.  Isnt it amazing?  Can you tell me exactly how the Republicans made all of this happen?