Tea Party Official, Two Others Arrested In Probe

bullets13

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/3-more-arrests-miss-sen-cochran-photo-probe-n112631

The basic details are that in their attempt to prove that a political opponent (GOP member) was seeing another woman, they illegally snuck into a nursing home to take pictures of the opponent's wife, who has lived there for 13 years with dementia. Arrests include a Mississippi Tea Party Board Member and a conservative blogger.

Then we could be a one party political system, right comrade.

don't misunderstand me. the tea party, after a brief spell of success, is now just pretty much dividing and diluting the influence the GOP has left. here's a pretty good example. These guys (shocked at the lack of outrage on here ;) ) were arrested trying to sabotage a republican, not a dem. I'd love to see multiple parties take hold, but it's a long way off where one can form that doesn't essentially flounder while screwing the most similar party.

don't misunderstand me. the tea party, after a brief spell of success, is now just pretty much dividing and diluting the influence the GOP has left. here's a pretty good example. These guys (shocked at the lack of outrage on here ;) ) were arrested trying to sabotage a republican, not a dem. I'd love to see multiple parties take hold, but it's a long way off where one can form that doesn't essentially flounder while screwing the most similar party.

KInd of reminds me of when Hillary started the rumor about Obama not being a natural born citizen when she was running against him, but the Repubs get full credit for that.

Thats pretty small time considering our president had the IRS going after hard working American tax payers that he didnt agree with! Hope the shoe is never on the other foot I dont think the media would stand for it!

So you are stating that you are fully satisfied that all of the information on Benghazi has been revealed and you believe/accept the video theme?

Nope, simply pointing out that once again instead of arguing an issue you on it's own merits you've again elected to change the subject.

I agreed with you about the Republican buffoonery so that subject was finished.  Thought it was easier to ask my next question in the same thread instead of starting a new one.   Why not answer my question about Benghazi instead of avoiding it with the hackneyed "change the subject " response?  I will be glad to start a new thread if you prefer.

I agreed with you about the Republican buffoonery so that subject was finished. Thought it was easier to ask my next question in the same thread instead of starting a new one. Why not answer my question about Benghazi instead of avoiding it with the hackneyed "change the subject " response? I will be glad to start a new thread if you prefer.

Lefty handbook. :)

if we could get rid of the tea party, a united republican party might get something done.

I agree, they are a bunch of nuts. Eisenhower is probably "turning over in his grave" because of what the republican party has become. Michelle Bachman-enough said.

I agreed with you about the Republican buffoonery so that subject was finished. Thought it was easier to ask my next question in the same thread instead of starting a new one. Why not answer my question about Benghazi instead of avoiding it with the hackneyed "change the subject " response? I will be glad to start a new thread if you prefer.

let me ask you a question. Why did the republicans refuse to give the president additional money to protect the embassies when he asked for it in 2011?. Whenever someone says something good about the President, the first thing you hear a republican mention is Benghazi. That is getting old, find something else.

So you are stating that you are fully satisfied that all of the information on Benghazi has been revealed and you believe/accept the video theme?

I am. Why wasnt this much time and energy put into the Beirut incident that cost over 200 people their lives? I cant wait to hear your answer.

Thats pretty small time considering our president had the IRS going after hard working American tax payers that he didnt agree with! Hope the shoe is never on the other foot I dont think the media would stand for it!

are you saying that the President gave them direct orders to investigate those particular entities?

Perhaps it didn't take over 18 months to find the answers on Beirut.  Although I haven't researched it, I would be willing to bet we knew exactly where the President was and what he was doing when Beirut occurred.  Furthermore, I would guess that those in power at the time did not try to blame the incident on a video, which is the most pathetic excuse (and you have stated you accept that excuse) ever offered for something of this magnitude.  Wondering how you are so conversant with Beirut since it happened when you were a small child?  And if the US administration did do something wrong during Beirut, does that make what happened in Benghazi acceptable?

Perhaps it didn't take over 18 months to find the answers on Beirut. Although I haven't researched it, I would be willing to bet we knew exactly where the President was and what he was doing when Beirut occurred. Furthermore, I would guess that those in power at the time did not try to blame the incident on a video, which is the most pathetic excuse (and you have stated you accept that excuse) ever offered for something of this magnitude. Wondering how you are so conversant with Beirut since it happened when you were a small child? And if the US administration did do something wrong during Beirut, does that make what happened in Benghazi acceptable?

president reagan never addressed the issue. He was told not to send troops there. He didn't allow any of the soldiers to have guns so they couldnt even shoot at the vehicle carrying the bomb. Should reagan have been impeached

president reagan never addressed the issue. He was told not to send troops there. He didn't allow any of the soldiers to have guns so they couldnt even shoot at the vehicle carrying the bomb. Should reagan have been impeached

At around 06:22, a 19-ton yellow Mercedes-Benz stake-bed truck drove to the Beirut International Airport (BIA), where the U.S. 24th Marine Amphibious Unit (MAU) was deployed. The 1st Battalion 8th Marines (BLT), commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Larry Gerlach, was a subordinate element of the 24th MAU. The truck was not the water truck they had been expecting. Instead, it was a hijacked truck carrying explosives. The driver turned his truck onto an access road leading to the compound. He drove into and circled the parking lot, and then he accelerated to crash through a 5-foot-high barrier of concertina wire separating the parking lot from the building. The wire popped "like somebody walking on twigs."[11] The truck then passed between two sentry posts and through an open vehicle gate in the perimeter chain-link fence, crashed through a guard shack in front of the building and smashed into the lobby of the building serving as the barracks for the 1st Battalion 8th Marines (BLT). The sentries at the gate were operating under rules of engagement, which made it very difficult to respond quickly to the truck. Sentries were ordered to keep their weapons at condition four (no magazine inserted and no rounds in the chamber). Only one sentry, LCpl Eddie DiFranco, was able to load and chamber a round. However, by that time the truck was already crashing into the building's entryway.[