Tea Party Official, Two Others Arrested In Probe

bullets13

Only needed to demonstrate that the rules of engagement are what dictated the response.  BUt you go ahead and post the key parts that I omitted and tell me how it changes things.   By the way, things that happened 20,30, 40 years ago, will NEVER JUSTIFY things that happen today

Only needed to demonstrate that the rules of engagement are what dictated the response. BUt you go ahead and post the key parts that I omitted and tell me how it changes things. By the way, things that happened 20,30, 40 years ago, will NEVER JUSTIFY things that happen today

did you want reagan to be impeached? You were an adult when it happened. Why would you send marines into a hostile environment and not allow them to have loaded guns. They were sitting ducks. Smh

Not only are you a business whiz, but now you are more qualified to make combat decisions than the President, Congress, and all of the military leaders.  I didn't want Reagan impeached and I don't want Obama impeached.  I just want him out of there before his social justice policies send us beyond the point of no return.