Bridge City vs Huffman Quarter Finals GM 3

Good ball game.. Looked like BC might run away with it early ( even outs were hard hit balls)

Huffman pitcher settled in and  shutdown BC bats from 3rd inning on

Shugart looked good trouble finding strike zone on a few batters , 7th was only inning Huffman

didn't have a baserunner...

Good ball game.. Looked like BC might run away with it early ( even outs were hard hit balls)
Huffman pitcher settled in and shutdown BC bats from 3rd inning on

Shugart looked good trouble finding strike zone on a few batters , 7th was only inning Huffman
didn't have a baserunner...

BC had a single in the 4th and a couple of balls hit on the button in the 4th and 6th that were outs. BC had runners on in 4 of 6 innings along with multiple extra base hits. The Huffman pitcher was just as advertised, very good. He found another gear during the middle of the game which was impressive. As far as Shugart goes, he "found the strike zone" enough to get 10 K's on a very good hitting team while allowing only 3 legitimate hits.

Rake1

Bridge City hit the ball better last night then I have seen in the 6 or so games I watched this year. When I say better I mean squared the ball up. Box score doesn't reflect the ball that were hit hard but right at someone. I saw the box score had no errors but the ball that fell between the CF, SS, and 2nd was not a hit and should have been an error.

BC had a single in the 4th and a couple of balls hit on the button in the 4th and 6th that were outs. BC had runners on in 4 of 6 innings along with multiple extra base hits. The Huffman pitcher was just as advertised, very good. He found another gear during the middle of the game which was impressive. As far as Shugart goes, he "found the strike zone" enough to get 10 K's on a very good hitting team while allowing only 3 legitimate hits.

Rake1

Sounds like you didn't like my post.... Just my opinion of what I saw...BC had one hit (a single) after the 2nd inning...The first 2 innings probably 8 or 9 balls "ripped"..... Shugart pitched a great game but he did have 5 walks, which is what I said "he had trouble finding strike zone on a couple of batters"

Sounds like you didn't like my post.... Just my opinion of what I saw...BC had one hit (a single) after the 2nd inning...The first 2 innings probably 8 or 9 balls "ripped"..... Shugart pitched a great game but he did have 5 walks, which is what I said "he had trouble finding strike zone on a couple of batters"

Not at all, no problem here. Just another version with a few numbers to back it up.

Rake1

Rake1