frank taffe

Big girl

He was Georges biggest supporters. He appeared on various shows defending him. He argued with Nancy Grace and said Trayvon was a thug and Zimmerman killed him in self defense. He is now saying that Zmmerman killed him and he said that Martin was not the aggressor. He was a close friend of Georgie

He had a change of heart and now says he needs to clear his conscious. HE reportedly said that he believes Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon.

And you know this how?  Are you a watcher/listener/supporter of Frank Taffe?  Just curious how you came upon this info?!

He was Georges biggest supporters. He appeared on various shows defending him. He argued with Nancy Grace and said Trayvon was a thug and Zimmerman killed him in self defense. He is now saying that Zmmerman killed him and he said that Martin was not the aggressor. He was a close friend of Georgie

What does one guy's opinion got to do with self defense?

Even if he "profiled" Martin, why does that change any facts in the case? Profiling is drawing a conclusion based on a set of facts. The police are taught profiling which also called suspicious conduct. It is nothing more. Profiling based on race while it may be wrong, has no bearing on a civilian looking at something. There is no law on what we can think. Many states have civil prohibitions against police racial profiling that say a detention cannot be based on race alone however race can be a factor. 

Let's say that Zimmerman thought that Martin was suspicious based on race. So what? He called 911 to report that suspicion to the police. What are we now to do as 911 operators, ask what a guy is thinking when he calls the police department?

It all comes down to to who attacked who and what evidence there was. It doesn't matter what was in Zimmerman's mind or what some guy thinks. There was overwhelming evidence that Zimmerman was attacked or at the very least was in a serious situation that might cause him serious injury (there us no requirement to fear death as  is often reported in the media). There was no such evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin, much less the requirement of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a guy that I hate comes at me and tries to kill or seriously injure me, I do not lose my right of self defense because I do not like him for whatever reason and that includes race? The answer is an easy "no".  

You, frank and everyone else has the right to an opinion. Frank's does not change the case no matter when he may or may not have sided with Zimmerman.

I think ol' Frank who is irrelevant on anything, wants his 15 seconds of fame. 

What does one guy's opinion got to do with self defense?

Even if he "profiled" Martin, why does that change any facts in the case? Profiling is drawing a conclusion based on a set of facts. The police are taught profiling which also called suspicious conduct. It is nothing more. Profiling based on race while it may be wrong, has no bearing on a civilian looking at something. There is no law on what we can think. Many states have civil prohibitions against police racial profiling that say a detention cannot be based on race alone however race can be a factor.

Let's say that Zimmerman thought that Martin was suspicious based on race. So what? He called 911 to report that suspicion to the police. What are we now to do as 911 operators, ask what a guy is thinking when he calls the police department?

It all comes down to to who attacked who and what evidence there was. It doesn't matter what was in Zimmerman's mind or what some guy thinks. There was overwhelming evidence that Zimmerman was attacked or at the very least was in a serious situation that might cause him serious injury (there us no requirement to fear death as is often reported in the media). There was no such evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin, much less the requirement of proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a guy that I hate comes at me and tries to kill or seriously injure me, I do not lose my right of self defense because I do not like him for whatever reason and that includes race? The answer is an easy "no".

You, frank and everyone else has the right to an opinion. Frank's does not change the case no matter when he may or may not have sided with Zimmerman.

I think ol' Frank who is irrelevant on anything, wants his 15 seconds of fame.

He was Zimmerman's best friend. He doesnt think that it was self defense. His brother died last month. He said he doesn't want a book deal. He said that he wants to clear his conscience and "get right with God". He also apologized to the martin family.

He appeared on numerous shows in the past so he has already gotten his 15minutes of fame. Zimmerman was his best friend, maybe he told him it wasnt self defense.

Since he is " getting right with God", don't you think he would have told the authorities that Zimmerman said it wasnt self defense if that is what took place?

I read about in the Orlando Sun and it was on the the Trayvon Martin foundatation's website and to think, most of you guys said it wasn't a race thing. Smh

I always thought race played a big part of his initial suspicion. which still doesn't change the fact that there is ZERO evidence of him attacking Martin, and quite a bit of circumstantial evidence showing that Martin may have attacked Zimmerman.

So if you have ZERO evidence contradicting what Zimmerman said, plus circumstantial evidence that appears to coincide with what Zimmerman said, you cannot find him guilty.

yes i do. You guys were listening to him when he said George was not a racist.

this case was about race a innocent black teen who wasn't doing anything wrong was profiled because he was black. The terms of events all started because Zimmerman seen a black guy in his neighborhood. And decided to take care of it himself.

What would you do if some creepy guy was following you and you dont know what his intent was?.George told 5 stories in regards to what happened that night. He said that it was God's will when that he killed martin. That's pitiful and God will not be mocked.