frank taffe

Big girl

He was Zimmerman's best friend. He doesnt think that it was self defense. His brother died last month. He said he doesn't want a book deal. He said that he wants to clear his conscience and "get right with God". He also apologized to the martin family.

It is a shame that he wasn't able to tell the police or state prosecutors all of this evidence that led him to the conclusion it was murder because after months of investigation, no one else could prove it. 

this case was about race a innocent black teen who wasn't doing anything wrong was profiled because he was black. The terms of events all started because Zimmerman seen a black guy in his neighborhood. And decided to take care of it himself.

It is extremely convenient that you completely ignore any of the actual gathered evidence to draw your conclusion. Of course that is your right of free thought but making up things seems to take away most of the credibility. 

It is extremely convenient that you completely ignore any of the actual gathered evidence to draw your conclusion. Of course that is your right of free thought but making up things seems to take away most of the credibility.

what evidence? A lot of the jurors thought he was guilty, they just didnt understand the law. One publicly apologized. God Will not be mocked. George is going to get it. You reap what you sow

tell me that Zimmerman and trayvon confrontation wasn't do to Zimmerman thinking martin was in the wrong.

what evidence? A lot of the jurors thought he was guilty, they just didnt understand the law. One publicly apologized. God Will not be mocked. George is going to get it. You reap what you sow

Again, those are statements created on the spot for posting. The only statements that I saw the jurors say was that some wanted to convict him but could not as the evidence was not there. They even went into the trial and jury deliberation but agreed that there was no case. 

And yes, there was plenty of evidence of innocence although none is required. 

tell me that Zimmerman and trayvon confrontation wasn't do to Zimmerman thinking martin was in the wrong.

Hmmm....let's see.. Zimmerman calls 911 to report a suspicious person.... and you come up with the decision that Zimmerman thought that Martin was up to no good?

No kidding. I thought Zimmerman called 911 to report excellent and completely legal behavior. 

What were the facts of this case huh
...so your saying you would have no problem with someone following your son with a gun on them because he believes your son is a threat.

The whole claimed case against Z was a scam. The only real fact in the case that even made it anything more that a fairly clear cut local case of self defense was that the two people that were involved were of different races and one of those was white.

What were the facts of this case huh
...so your saying you would have no problem with someone following your son with a gun on them because he believes your son is a threat.

I would explain, but you don't care about the facts of the case and what's legal and illegal to do. If you do care about the facts, then research it yourself.....but remember, if he profiled, it is not against the law, IF he followed him, it is not against the law.....but we do know that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and based on evidence assaulted him.

one thing we know is Martin jumped on the wrong man!

Zimmerman is a punk bi&^/^ if he couldnt handle a skinny 17 yr old, especially when he ( george ) was taking martial art classes. I find this odd: he was giving out autographs at a gun convention.Why? Police officers kill people in self defense and they are placed on administrative leave and they talk with mental health professionals. Zimmerman is handing out autographs and stating that it wad God's will that he kill Martin.Smh

Zimmerman is a punk bi&^/^ if he couldnt handle a skinny 17 yr old, especially when he ( george ) was taking martial art classes. I find this odd: he was giving out autographs at a gun convention.Why? Police officers kill people in self defense and they are placed on administrative leave and they talk with mental health professionals. Zimmerman is handing out autographs and stating that it wad God's will that he kill Martin.Smh

Zimmerman is an idiot.

If being an idiot makes a person a murderer then there are a few murderers on this forum.

The problem with that rationale is trying to equate guilt or innocence based on a person's demeanor, intelligence, beliefs, etc.

Fortunately the law is based on provable facts and not wishful thinking based speculation, race, hatred, hoping your sides "wins", etc.

Zimmerman is an idiot.

If being an idiot makes a person a murderer then there are a few murderers on this forum.

The problem with that rationale is trying to equate guilt or innocence based on a person's demeanor, intelligence, beliefs, etc.

Fortunately the law is based on provable facts and not wishful thinking based speculation, race, hatred, hoping your sides "wins", etc.

I believe that also makes Donald Sterling a murderer

I would explain, but you don't care about the facts of the case and what's legal and illegal to do. If you do care about the facts, then research it yourself.....but remember, if he profiled, it is not against the law, IF he followed him, it is not against the law.....but we do know that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman and based on evidence assaulted him.

just because something is not illegal doesn't make it right look at all the mess Zimmerman been in since the trail. Sad man.