frank taffe

Big girl

just because something is not illegal doesn't make it right look at all the mess Zimmerman been in since the trail. Sad man.

All the mess Zimermand has been in has been lies.....look it up, wife or GF claimed he pilled a gun.....she changed her story.

I do think he is stupid....a smart man after this nationwide trial would have bought 5 acres in the mountains somewhere and disappeared......

Zimmerman is an idiot.

If being an idiot makes a person a murderer then there are a few murderers on this forum. His behavior is questionable.

The problem with that rationale is trying to equate guilt or innocence based on a person's demeanor, intelligence, beliefs, etc.

Fortunately the law is based on provable facts and not wishful thinking based speculation, race, hatred, hoping your sides "wins", etc.

Which facts all I stated was that martin did nothing wrong to be stop and followed by Zimmerman what happens next is up for debate. If Zimmerman stayed in truck altercation never happens.

And if Martin didn't go to the store it wouldn't have happened. We can play that game all day because while Martin had the right to go to the store, Z had the right to be in the neighborhood get out of his truck and call the police. 

The better question however and looking at the actual case, why did Martin return to Z after he fled and had "gotten away"? 

And if Martin didn't go to the store it wouldn't have happened. We can play that game all day because while Martin had the right to go to the store, Z had the right to be in the neighborhood get out of his truck and call the police.

The better question however and looking at the actual case, why did Martin return to Z after he fled and had "gotten away"?

This is old nobody knows what really happened but trayvon, Zimmerman and god. And he surly will have the final judgment.

This is old nobody knows what really happened but trayvon, Zimmerman and god. And he surly will have the final judgment.

While it is true that no direct witnesses came forward, if you actually look at the evidence and in particular the 911 audio, you can come to about a 97% realization that Zimmerman's story was correct. The jury had that same problem when a couple of them (in their own words) wanted to convict him when the trial started but then the evidence was submitted. 

While it is true that no direct witnesses came forward, if you actually look at the evidence and in particular the 911 audio, you can come to about a 97% realization that Zimmerman's story was correct. The jury had that same problem when a couple of them (in their own words) wanted to convict him when the trial started but then the evidence was submitted.

Nobody knows what happened that night but Trayvon Zimmerman and GOD.

Nobody knows what happened that night but Trayvon Zimmerman and GOD.

If only God knows, you and others sure have been vocal about Zimmerman. Looking at this statement about who knows what really happened, I am glad to see that you have finally and publicly acknowledged that Zimmerman might be completely innocent.

If only God knows, you and others sure have been vocal about Zimmerman. Looking at this statement about who knows what really happened, I am glad to see that you have finally and publicly acknowledged that Zimmerman might be completely innocent.

But you'll never entertain the possibility that he's guilty but I don't expect you to.

But you'll never entertain the possibility that he's guilty but I don't expect you to.

First off, I didn't make the statement that only God knows.

However since you made the accusation, I have probably posted more than 100 comments on this topic in this forum and a few others. Mostly it was about the outright stupid comments made against Zimmerman many of which were perpetrated by corrupt national news media companies (like claims of racial slurs on audio, no injuries to Z after they falsified photos and video, etc.) that later admitted their guilt. The comments were claimed to be "fact" but were mere specultation. Many of those same speculations continue to be presented today as fact like Zimmerman profiled Martin or he attacked Martin. While those are potentials, they are far from fact and just wishful thinking by people wishing for Zimmerman to be guilty. There is simply no evidence to back up any of it.

My comments were almost all as a very experienced police officer looking at the facts as they were released to the public. I never claimed that Z was innocent. My point over and over was based on my experience and the limited information that was public. There was no evidence relased to the public that proved that self defense did not exist. I routinely ended my comments with statements that the police or prosection might have evidence that was not public that would show X's guilt but until or if such evidence was released, there was nothing that I could see that overturned a claim of self defense.

After the trial became public, all of my statements were shown to be true as there simply was no evidence to do away with a self defense claim. The point being however is that many times I said that Z might be guilty but there was nothing to prove it or in my opinion, even get a valid indictment. That is why it was never brought in front of a grand jury as that special prosecutor knew there would be no trial if she did. In TX there has to be a grand jury indictment for a felony trial but FL always it to be the opinion of a single prosecutor.

So I will say again as I have said in the past, Z might be guilty but there is nothing that shows it. I have said that many times in the past making your claim that I never entertained that possibilty that he was guilty is false. I entertained it many times but the prosecutor never found evidence to back up her wishes.

it was only a theory that he got way. There was not absolute proof. If martin hit Zimmerman first, he had the right to stand his ground, because he felt impending danger. Ooh, big George is going to get his in due time, because you reap what you sow...watch how God works. Zimmerman has a propensity b for violence, but GOD will not be mocked!!!!#

it was only a theory that he got way. There was not absolute proof. If martin hit Zimmerman first, he had the right to stand his ground, because he felt impending danger. Ooh, big George is going to get his in due time, because you reap what you sow...watch how God works. Zimmerman has a propensity b for violence, but GOD will not be mocked!!!!#

It is not theory that he got away. You have the sworn testimony of his girlfriend and the 911 recording which is pretty definitive. 

No one knows who hit who first but first is not even the issue and changes nothing. 

And no, under stand your ground there is no right to stand your ground because another struck the first blow under FL or even TX law. Your understanding of the law is apparently based on blogs or trying to make a convenient argument on a phrase repeated in the media....... even if it is not valid. 

I find it particularly interesting that you one more than one occasion invoked God as the punishment yet if you believe in the Bible, it is not for you just who is going to "get his" from God. What if Z is completely guilty and has asked God for forgiveness? Does God then say that it won't happen because Big Girl has ordered retribution?

Talk about mocking God........... 

It is not theory that he got away. You have the sworn testimony of his girlfriend and the 911 recording which is pretty definitive.

No one knows who hit who first but first is not even the issue and changes nothing.

And no, under stand your ground there is no right to stand your ground because another struck the first blow under FL or even TX law. Your understanding of the law is apparently based on blogs or trying to make a convenient argument on a phrase repeated in the media....... even if it is not valid.

I find it particularly interesting that you one more than one occasion invoked God as the punishment yet if you believe in the Bible, it is not for you just who is going to "get his" from God. What if Z is completely guilty and has asked God for forgiveness? Does God then say that it won't happen because Big Girl has ordered retribution?

Talk about mocking God...........

his friend said he ran away. She never said he made it home and circled back to attack Zimmerman. That was mere conjecture. What does stand your ground mean?. You can ask for forgiveness, but that does not always been you dont have to face the consequences of your actions.

Late yesterday afternoon, I saw a man in my driveway in a golf cart ( I was just arriving home)  He turned around and left but I was curious what he was up to.( Particularly because several neighbors had recently had possessions stolen)  So I followed him in my car for about six blocks to see if he was going to stay in the neighborhood or was headed somewhere else.  If I had stopped my car and gotten out of it, would that have entitled that individual to beat my head into the cement because he felt "endangered"?