Another Attack...

smitty

This is not a big deal.

The network did what it did to continue to make money........JUST like A&E brought back Duck Dynasty after what was said....because of money

And I believe in gay rights because I'm still single

Every time I see two guys kissing........that's two more girls for me.....so, pucker up boys!!

:D  :D  :D

This is not a big deal.

The network did what it did to continue to make money........JUST like A&E brought back Duck Dynasty after what was said....because of money

And I believe in gay rights because I'm still single

Every time I see two guys kissing........that's two more girls for me.....so, pucker up boys!!

:D  :D  :D

Do you think that if you see enough gay marriage ceremonies at televised sporting events or at the Oscars that it might change your mind about being straight?

I never said I agreed with their life style.  The bible says it's "un-natural."  That's my stance.  But never said anything about stopping them.  But, there is a gay mafia out there that stifles any decent. 
So, it's everybody elses fault that makes them attack those that don't agree with them?  Hummm, typical liberal stance.    :rolleyes:

again, it's cool that people disagree with them, protest them, discriminate against them, fight to deny them individual rights. but when they protest back, they're "The Gay Mafia".

Do you think that if you see enough gay marriage ceremonies at televised sporting events or at the Oscars that it might change your mind about being straight?

It would take an act of God for me to change my mind about being straight......so, basically impossible....

just curious, why ask such a question?

The democratic way! Any black republican can not be a serious candidate or top member in the party. Just a bunch of Uncle Toms. At least the dems are the compassionate party and hope everyone can achieve their greatest potential...as long as that potential is what they tell you it is.

when did I say this. .. Shut up and name me a top republican nominee.

Herman Cain had more qualifications for the office than most candidates but the dem character assassination machine got rid of him before he could become a threat.  I have heard that HGTV knew all of this "new information" before they hired these guys.  I believe its called the vetting process.   Only when they received some pressure from (whatever you want to call it) did they cancel.  Its real simple.  The gay community wants any and all opposition silenced.  If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.  If a Democrat is homosexual he DEMANDS LEGISLATED respect.  If a Republican is a non- believer, he doesn't go to church.  A Democrat non believer wants any mention of God and religion SILENCED.

Herman Cain had more qualifications for the office than most candidates but the dem character assassination machine got rid of him before he could become a threat. I have heard that HGTV knew all of this "new information" before they hired these guys. I believe its called the vetting process. Only when they received some pressure from (whatever you want to call it) did they cancel. Its real simple. The gay community wants any and all opposition silenced. If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual he DEMANDS LEGISLATED respect. If a Republican is a non- believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non believer wants any mention of God and religion SILENCED.

I think the republican party silenced him. They didnt really want a black president. When Cain took the lead in the polls, the info was leaked. I told my sister they would find something if he was leading. He is an Uncle Tom, just like allen west and Clarence Thomas.

Herman Cain had more qualifications for the office than most candidates but the dem character assassination machine got rid of him before he could become a threat. I have heard that HGTV knew all of this "new information" before they hired these guys. I believe its called the vetting process. Only when they received some pressure from (whatever you want to call it) did they cancel. Its real simple. The gay community wants any and all opposition silenced. If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is homosexual he DEMANDS LEGISLATED respect. If a Republican is a non- believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non believer wants any mention of God and religion SILENCED.

so you have met every democrat and republican in the nation and you know whatb they think

I think the republican party silenced him. They didnt really want a black president. When Cain took the lead in the polls, the info was leaked. I told my sister they would find something if he was leading. He is an Uncle Tom, just like allen west and Clarence Thomas.

Tell me what makes these guys Uncle Toms...and how do you know the Republicans don't want a black candidate?