What you're thinking? 22-5a

I have not been on in a while and I was baffled by Mr. Sneed's comments that Coach Neumann doesn't.t care about his players. Quick story my son Brock played for Ned and would do so again in a drop of a hat. Ok to the point Brock got a severe staff infection in his left leg which required emergency surgery. You know who came to visit almost immediately Larry Neumann and Coach Lowrance. Totally unrelated to football but still cared enough to visit and even brought him a snack lol. So please talk crap somewhere else.

Now the DOGS have a lot to replace this year but they had a lot to replace last year and BOOM DCs again. So till you can beat them just watch in amazement.

BG what is the advantage to playing Memorial? Is it going to make Ned better? If PA wins then they where suppose to and if PA lost what would be your response?  Ned  was lucky! Yes PA is the big school on the block but aren't they suppose to be.

you know Memorial was only a couple of handfuls from being in your district right? Memorial aint no Allen or NS or Plano when it comes to enrollment. I assume some of you didn't know this or chose to ignore it.

I'm sure jsneed is the chosen one...

I take it you got.jokes right, my fam might not be able to respond but I can. Just as you call him a idiot, your ass must be one too not to leave something alone. The man said he understands and got off the board, now he maybe wrong and the word is maybe but I can guarantee he is not a idiot. The same thing he can tell you on this board, is the same he will tell you in face. Now will you be man enough to call him a idiot to his face, because i can arrange the meeting. I know i am going over board, and I do apologize but.the man took his warnings. We got back on track and you guys are allowed to say or call him out and he can say nothing. Are yall not judging him the same as he was judging coach. So two wrongs make a right, or is it just one type right.

The district is going to be good this year, I pick Central because of the 10 srs that are 3 year starters and with the returning starters that or back I think Central ,Png and Nederland have the top three spots and Gcm, Ozen and maybe Vidor fights for 4th .

So I have nothing bad to say about any team or person on this SITE, well Buddy is wrong a lot and Ned fans think they are going to win DC and Mayfield thinks they can stop Central offense this year and Png thinks they will beat Nederland. And Aggie thinks Silsbee has a back. And my wife thinks I'm on here to much but-- Oh I have to go my wife is coming.

Ps I'll be back!
:)

I've been waiting on that kid to break out since his Soph yr. He definitely will be a Threat, kid has Hops too

He did good in the first game vs Memorial and then he disappeared after that. I know part of that was due to Mitchell being such a playmaker and all. This year, his senior year, we expect him to step it up big time to lead by example for the youngsters behind him.

I keep hearing that Vidor's do it All former player "Q" has family coming up. MTC, are they the real deal? Cuz "Q" was a Monster. Secondly, where do you see your Pirates finishing in Dist?

Two little brothers and a cousins and believe me when I say that they are actually more athletic than q. Now weather or not that translates on the field I have no idea. I guess well have to see. And I'm optimistic to a fault so I think we have the coaches and defense to make the playoffs so I'll say 3rd place behind central and png.

He did good in the first game vs Memorial and then he disappeared after that. I know part of that was due to Mitchell being such a playmaker and all. This year, his senior year, we expect him to step it up big time to lead by example for the youngsters behind him.

can he only catch in pregame like another WR that went to Central or he's different? ;)