What you're thinking? 22-5a

boy oh boy did They have them beat everything that could go wrong in thatt game went wrong and because of it ozen has been struggling ever since. Remember the LM player that was downed out of bounds and keeps running for the td.

Yes Lol I can't get plays of last season out of my mind. Should be better though

good luck to all teams in the new 22-5A district. both my sons are graduating, one early, SO, i must return my allegiance to my alma mater. BUT, i will keep tabs on this one because i still know alot involved. good luck to everyone and wishing an injury free season.

who? (Alma mater)

We're very athletic with not much size. Young & inexperienced, but will learn on the Job. We will be fine by District barring injury. What's happening on the other side? I see a lot of offers for those guys.

Central is emotionally preparing for a beatdown they will receive when they hit PA.

Cam it looks like everyone is stronger, but I'm waiting  to see what they will do in pads  , and it is a lot of scouts around  I think its PJ and Toby  but there are 4-5 coaches on staff that know a lot of College coaches. When I see you I'll tell you how they set things up for the kids from SAT's to highlight tapes to parent meetings.

PS

Buddy I didn't forget about you,

first   -     I hope you 're doing ok on that new job

second - I hope you can get off' to be in PA when we beat yo BOY's

third  -  if your new employee judge you from what you know about PA beating   

Central Man you're in trouble 

1st day in pads impression: Panthers defense will be very tough to score on and they have young depth at each position. They are very fast, tough and eager to hit. As for the offense, as usual, it takes time to develop timing & chemistry but it is very competitive. They have a very talented & explosive backfield and as the o-line develops, they should be able to score points especially with the defense assisting with short field positioning. All in all, they are still progressing to gel as a team. Coach Suggs is very well prepared & organized and it should eventually reflect in his program.  :D  

1st day in pads impression: Panthers defense will be very tough to score on and they have young depth at each position. They are very fast, tough and eager to hit. As for the offense, as usual, it takes time to develop timing & chemistry but it is very competitive. They have a very talented & explosive backfield and as the o-line develops, they should be able to score points especially with the defense assisting with short field positioning. All in all, they are still progressing to gel as a team. Coach Suggs is very well prepared & organized and it should eventually reflect in his program.  :D  

With that new coach they will be fine on defense, and that offense will be ok there or good backs at Ozen but they will need an o-line in front of them. You guys can make the playoff we going to help you, we will beat everyone once for you in district  

With that new coach they will be fine on defense, and that offense will be ok there or good backs at Ozen but they will need an o-line in front of them. You guys can make the playoff we going to help you, we will beat everyone once for you in district

Man I've watched kids from all over SETX in the 8 yrs I've been Coaching Basketball & I can't believe how these young men/women have developed in various sports & blossomed before our eyes. We Serve an Awesome God

Man I've watched kids from all over SETX in the 8 yrs I've been Coaching Basketball & I can't believe how these young men/women have developed in various sports & blossomed before our eyes. We Serve an Awesome God

You're right and when we can call them young men/women first and not football players or athletic persons, that's how you grow good adults

We get to see another day of pads. Working on the little things, bringing it back to the basics of football.  Block, Tackle, Pass, Catch, & my Favorite RUUUUNNNN!!! :lol: 

We get to see another day of pads. Working on the little things, bringing it back to the basics of football. Block, Tackle, Pass, Catch, & my Favorite RUUUUNNNN!!! :lol:

Big Cam, I liked when the 2nd defense went played today and the 2nd offense played. Both groups can play and be available if someone goes down. Everyone will have to be ready to contribute! Panther Nation Stand Up!

Guess we can let everyone have a little fun for now but come 2 a days and football season I think we will all see who the TOP DOG is. Little chatter on here about the Bulldogs but what chatter there is has us coming in around the middle of the pack. I think people will be surprised with the offense this year! Sure we lost some major guys on D but we have more than adequate athletes to do the job and like I said..Offense should be fun this year with some new looks!!!

Guess we can let everyone have a little fun for now but come 2 a days and football season I think we will all see who the TOP DOG is. Little chatter on here about the Bulldogs but what chatter there is has us coming in around the middle of the pack. I think people will be surprised with the offense this year! Sure we lost some major guys on D but we have more than adequate athletes to do the job and like I said..Offense should be fun this year with some new looks!!!

Yes! August can't get here soon fast enough.  Looking forward to seeing that offense in action.