House to Appoint Special Committee for Benghazi Investigation

PN-G bamatex

I saw an audio of something president obama supposedly said. When I replayed it , I noticed that the words were not matching up with his lip movement, just like in those old Godzilla movies. That is why I am skeptical. I need to see it on live t.v.

The audio is of him in his own words...clearly he said it...do you agree with what he said or not....simple question.

BG, you have a nice day...I have wasted enough of my time here. :)

good by. I am not making excuses. I have heard sound bites, videos of him talking with the words not matching his lip movement. It was his voice...i dont know how they pulled it off.

BG, now they are investigating the VA on the death of our vets should we not care about that either are should they investigate. Do we need the facts on this issue or should they drop it and just go with what they tell us?

To get back on topic, I know nothing of Gowdy, but i like that this quote is attributed to him: 

Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy, who has been named as the chairman of a special committee to investigate Benghazi, said on MSNBC’s Morning Joe Wednesday that Republicans should stop using the attacks in asks for cash. “I have never sought to raise a single penny on the backs of four murdered Americans,” he said.

IMO it's in extremely poor taste that some on the far right are using Benghazi as a rallying cry to solicit donations.

Probably just a couple of "rogue" Republicans doing that-   Sort of like the "rogue" IRS agents in Cincinnati.

SInce we are talking about sad conduct of certain individuals, I find it unacceptable that immediately after his appointment to head the committee, that Mr. Gowdy received death threats and that none of the "powers that be" have expressed any concern about that.

Probably just a couple of "rogue" Republicans doing that- Sort of like the "rogue" IRS agents in Cincinnati.

SInce we are talking about sad conduct of certain individuals, I find it unacceptable that immediately after his appointment to head the committee, that Mr. Gowdy received death threats and that none of the "powers that be" have expressed any concern about that.

I guess if the National Republican Congressional Comittee is made up of rogue republicans...

All we want to know is why those that killed 4 Americans in Benghazi have not been found and brought to justice.  And  WHY did obama want to cover up what took place. Blaming it on a video?!  Seriously?!  What's he trying to hide?? 

But -- you aren't compairing this to Bush actually fighting terrorist/terrorism, are you?!

BG, now they are investigating the VA on the death of our vets should we not care about that either are should they investigate. Do we need the facts on this issue or should they drop it and just go with what they tell us?

it should be investigated, but how is the p resident's fault. They need to look at the hospital staff.

All we want to know is why those that killed 4 Americans in Benghazi have not been found and brought to justice. And WHY did obama want to cover up what took place. Blaming it on a video?! Seriously?! What's he trying to hide??
But -- you aren't compairing this to Bush actually fighting terrorist/terrorism, are you?!

what are you talking about. You are rambling...