House to Appoint Special Committee for Benghazi Investigation

PN-G bamatex

The only people excited about a new benghazi inverstigation is the extreme right. He should investigate the 13 embassy attacks during th e bush years(62 people killed) and whether saddam had weapons of mass destruction.....

Any proof of that statement....and wouldn't you like to know what happened?

During the Bush Presidency the DEMOCRATIC controlled senate voted 77-23 for war on Iraq.  Here are some names that may be familiar:

BIDEN

Dodd

Graham

Cleland

Akaka

Bayh

Breaux

Baucus

CLINTON

Edwards

Hollings

Daschle

Lincoln

FEINSTEIN

Lieberman

Carper

Nelson

Miller

Harkin

Landrieu

Nelson

REID

Torricelli

SCHUMER

Dorgan

Wyden

Johnson

Rockefeller

Kohl

Those of you who like to give exclusive credit to Mr. Bush for the war are in la la land.

Bush was president I dont care if the easter bunny santa and the tooth fairy wanted war bush was president the man who made the call that killed so many Americans ... What did it even accomplish. Am I suppose to feel different that dems supported the war. Bush refuse to admit he made a mistake and instead of pull out he stayed.

During the Bush Presidency the DEMOCRATIC controlled senate voted 77-23 for war on Iraq. Here are some names that may be familiar:
BIDEN
Dodd
Graham
Cleland
Akaka
Bayh
Breaux
Baucus
CLINTON
Edwards
Hollings
Daschle
Lincoln
FEINSTEIN
Lieberman
Carper
Nelson
Miller
Harkin
Landrieu
Nelson
REID
Torricelli
SCHUMER
Dorgan
Wyden
Johnson
Rockefeller
Kohl

Those of you who like to give exclusive credit to Mr. Bush for the war are in la la land.

they were told that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

They were given falsified information. President Obama, senator Obama at the time did not vote for the invasion. :)

The "information" was given to everyone and they then decided how they chose to interpret that information and voted accordingly.  Were we given falsified information about Benghazi and the IRS?

The "information" was given to everyone and they then decided how they chose to interpret that information and voted accordingly. Were we given falsified information about Benghazi and the IRS?

"According to this intelligence report, Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" That doesn't leave room for interpretation. It sounds cut and dry to me.. Fox news has distorted the facts in regards to Benghazi; as well as, the IRS "scandal".

"According to this intelligence report, Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" That doesn't leave room for interpretation. It sounds cut and dry to me.. Fox news has distorted the facts in regards to Benghazi; as well as, the IRS "scandal".

And you believe that Mr. Bush is the one who published the intelligence report.  Rather than just saying Fox has distorted facts, give me an example.

And you believe that Mr. Bush is the one who published the intelligence report. Rather than just saying Fox has distorted facts, give me an example.

CIA agents said they were "encouraged" by the Bush administration to falsify the report. I think one of them wrote a book about it.