House to Appoint Special Committee for Benghazi Investigation

PN-G bamatex

And you believe that Mr. Bush is the one who published the intelligence report. Rather than just saying Fox has distorted facts, give me an example.

president Obama is a Muslim even though he says otherwise. That is akin tobme telling you that you are a Buddhist, spite of, what religion you say you practice (that is dumb as hell). The president was born in Kenya, SMH. President Obama is coming for our guns, when I ask. President obama doesn't understand the constitution ( he did teach constitutional law). President obama does not love America ( that is dumb as hell). The list goes on and on.

president Obama is a Muslim even though he says otherwise. That is akin tobme telling you that you are a Buddhist, spite of, what religion you say you practice (that is dumb as hell). The president was born in Kenya, SMH. President Obama is coming for our guns, when I ask. President obama doesn't understand the constitution ( he did teach constitutional law). President obama does not love America ( that is dumb as hell). The list goes on and on.

This is funnier than a Eddie Murphy comedy show!!!

BG, if the President loves the country as you say, then why would he call our Constitution a
" Charter of negative liberties?"

Explain to me what he could possibly mean by this.

Sounds great. NOw show me where a Fox news reporter stated any of this as a fact rather than somebody appearing on Fox offering it as an opinion. This is no different than statements such as "the Republicans want to take your social security away", the Republicans are for dirty air and dirty water", "the Republicans are committing economic terrorism" yada yada yada.

BG, if the President loves the country as you say, then why would he call our Constitution a
" Charter of negative liberties?"

Explain to me what he could possibly mean by this.

when did hev say this? Did you hear him or did you get your info from fox news.

I would have to hear him say what she wrote. What he says is often misconstrued. She started off by saying that the President " knows nothing about the constitution", that is when I started to question the validity of the article. He taught constitutional law at the university of Chicago.

I would have to hear him say what she wrote. What he says is often misconstrued. She started off by saying that the President " knows nothing about the constitution", that is when I started to question the validity of the article. He taught constitutional law at the university of Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jr9mLB3yKs

In his own words, not that I think it will sway you in any way.

Expert speakers/leaders are supposedly able to speak in ways that can't be misconstrued. All you are saying is that everyone should interpret a statement as you do.

Expert speakers/leaders are supposedly able to speak in ways that can't be misconstrued. All you are saying is that everyone should interpret a statement as you do.

you cannot say a person does not know ANYTHING about the constitution even though he taught constitutional law for 12 yrs. That makes me skeptical, and I won't believe anything else you have to say.

you cannot say a person does not know ANYTHING about the constitution even though he taught constitutional law for 12 yrs. That makes me skeptical, and I won't believe anything else you have to say.

That isn't what he said...read the posts...he has a different interpretation of the Constitution than the framers had as clearly shown in the audio of him that I posted...and you ignored.

I saw an audio of something president obama supposedly said. When I replayed it , I noticed that the words were not matching up with his lip movement, just like in those old Godzilla movies. That is why I am skeptical. I need to see it on live t.v.