obama?

smitty

• 2 weeks later...

preach on preacher.......

Would this be the Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson type "preacher" you know the self proclaimed, or the type where God has truly called....I'm guessing the first....cause people called by God don't support killing babies, sleeping with same sex, or disobeying the laws of the land.....hard to be true to your calling of God and be a liberal.

Would this be the Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson type "preacher" you know the self proclaimed, or the type where God has truly called....I'm guessing the first....cause people called by God don't support killing babies, sleeping with same sex, or disobeying the laws of the land.....hard to be true to your calling of God and be a liberal.

Amen...I have never understood why so many folks have no problem with folks like Jack$on and $harpton calling themselves "Reverend" when they take this stance on these issues.

The church of liberalism trumps all else to them I suppose.

You should be all for higher tax rates on the rich, Craig S. After all, you have it all figured out on who can be a Christian and who can't. And I'm sure you are familiar with when Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Shouldn't your solution be to tax the wealthy more so they won't have as much, thus they will be able to go to Heaven?

You should be all for higher tax rates on the rich, Craig S. After all, you have it all figured out on who can be a Christian and who can't. And I'm sure you are familiar with when Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Shouldn't your solution be to tax the wealthy more so they won't have as much, thus they will be able to go to Heaven?

I am so glad the Democrats are trying to make sure we all go to heaven.

I am so glad the Democrats are trying to make sure we all go to heaven.

And please pray for Stevenash, Craig S. As he has told us how financially successful he is on many occasions, he may be too rich to get into Heaven.

(Nash, you may be many things, but dumb isn't one of them. I know the point of my posts didn't go over your head.)

If my memory is correct, the only comment I ever made about my financial condition is that I knew of PHDs and Masters folks who make less than I pay in taxes.  Your statement says I have told you how financially successful I am on many occasions.  I think that statement is false and would like for you to point me toward any personal financial comments I have made other than the aforementioned one, which does not imply being rich, even though some may "ASSume" that it does.   And yes, I knew the exact point of your post but I never miss an opportunity ( tongue in cheek or not in cheek) to question the business methods of the left.  I often do that fervently. ( as opposed to "ferverantly" if you get my drift)

No I don't have it ALL figured out, but apparently my ability to comprehend what I read is MUCH MUCH better than some, regardless of their proclaimed higher education (not necessarily talking about you)

As far as your camel and rich person...you might should read a bit more, and not do as so many do and take a single verse and want so badly for it to mean something is doesn't.....hint: being rich is not THE sin...but I bet you knew that already didn't you?

If my memory is correct, the only comment I ever made about my financial condition is that I knew of PHDs and Masters folks who make less than I pay in taxes.  Your statement says I have told you how financially successful I am on many occasions.  I think that statement is false and would like for you to point me toward any personal financial comments I have made other than the aforementioned one, which does not imply being rich, even though some may "ASSume" that it does.   And yes, I knew the exact point of your post but I never miss an opportunity ( tongue in cheek or not in cheek) to question the business methods of the left.  I often do that fervently. ( as opposed to "ferverantly" if you get my drift)

NOT ALLOWED: Slick sarcasm before 12pm

(12 pm Sharp for you tongue & cheekers)

:lol: