The House that Johnny Built

I am an A&M fan and I have to agree that I wonder about the motivation for this trademark.  JFF was a great player for A&M for 2 years - Kyle Field has been a monument at Texas A&M for a lot longer than JFF has been alive.  JFF did not make Kyle Field it is more likely that Kyle Field (or those crazy fans inside of it) made JFF. 

I hope that the A&M athletic program bans the use of the trademarked name forever from being mentioned on the A&M campus - at least by the University officials. 

I am an Aggie & also a fan of JFF with that said I look at it in another way per say. If JFF doesn't trademark it then every store in College Station & elsewhere  will have T-Shirts with the "House Johnny Built" which in all actuality will be profiting off of Johnny Manziel himself just like the #2 jersey sure other Ags have wore that number but everbody was purchasing them because of Johnny!!! He didn't build Kyle Field I do agree with that but he sure in the heck didn't hurt it either!!!

Gig'em

• 1 month later...